Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 01-17-2008, 11:26 AM   #1  
oh to be this graceful

S/C/G: 293/270/160

Height: 5'9''

Wink One bad day

Okay so here I am back again after oh say a year sabatical and I just have to share this. You ever have a day you shuld crawl in the corner and hope no one finds you? If not read on, if so go ahead and laugh everyone else i know already has.

OKay so I work night shift and after leaving work I head to Walmart, nice shopping list right?
Find almost everything, btw did you know that the step ladders made only go up to 225 pound max, yeah right, you should have see the ladies face when I asked where the big people ladders were. As I am leaving I am stopped by a serious looking employee who happens to ask for my receipt, okay.... As I stand there and they go through my entire cart of stuff in front of the store they begin to explain that they wanted to make sure I had paid for everything as I was looking suspicious. I tried to explain I wasn't trying to be suspicious just tired. hmmmmmm Since everything was on the receipt I get released and can go home, thankfully no frozen stuff this trip.
Okay now I get home and the furnace is making this really high pitch squealing noise that me and every dog in the neighborhood can hear. fast forward to 630 when the repair man leaves and I can get about 2 hours of sleep before my next shift.
Now it is about 930pm and I am awake, salad prepared for work, I really am going to stick to my meal plan today, especially since I "stole" all this stuff from walmart to eat
Start my car and there is this terrible screaching noise and now have the smell and smoke of burnt transmission fluid filling my car and pouring out the cracks on the side of my hood, not good, turn it off and go to start my truck and clean off the 6 inches of snow I didn't bother with last week. Call work let them know I am going to be late and warm up my 4 by 4 beast.
Now driving to work it is still snowing and I am driving slower as it is really thick and slippery, half way there I see a car pass me and turn around to follow me. Yep you guessed it. a cop. I am pulled over and asked if I have been drinking tonight as I am driving kind of slow. okay I do like cops but enough already. No I am going to work, he asks are you going to be late with a smile on his face. Oh yeah I say. OKay now I have just about had it, I kindly reply. No I haven't been drinking and I am already late for work. after repeating my story to him about everything else that day ( don't ask me why I did I realy don't know) He took one more look at me and said " You have a nice day Maam" and returned to his car. I guess there was nothing he could think of that would be worse?

Okay so now I sit trying to think who I may have pee'd off and can come up with nothing. Nice thing, I get more exercise driving my stick shift truck than my coushie car....... I miss power windows.

So everyone have a great and wonderful day. Thanks for letting me share this weird day last week with you.
Anna

*crawling into a corner now as I don't want any one to find me *
flawlesscube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #2  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Well..at least tomorrow is bound to be better!!!
chick_in_the_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #3  
oh to be this graceful

S/C/G: 293/270/160

Height: 5'9''

Yep , This week is definitely better, thanks for the hug. I was so grateful everything almost could be fixed. I had to laugh for as long as everyone was healthy it could all be dealt with.
Anna

Feels good to be back on this board.
Anna
flawlesscube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 06:08 PM   #4  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by flawlesscube View Post
I was so grateful everything almost could be fixed.
Well, except for those darling people at Walmart. You know what they say: you can't fix stupid. Oh well. Glad things are looking up!

I love that you asked for the Big Peoples Ladder
Kiwonk is offline   Reply With Quote