General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 01-14-2008, 02:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/SeeTicker/155

Height: 5' 9"

Default Who Has Flown JetBlue?

What did you think? Good service, comfy planes? I'm thinking of doing a 2-hour direct flight with them ...
babenwaiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:07 PM   #2  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Newer planes, free direct TV service and little extras here and there. I fly the red eyes to Boston and have no complaints (I don't fly during the winter, though) I only fly Frontier (Denver-based) and Jet Blue if I can possibly help it, and usually I can

Oh, and the leg room is better, I think because you can't recline into the person's lap behind you (BIGGEST pet peeve of mine).

Last edited by junebug41; 01-14-2008 at 03:08 PM.
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 164/138/120

Height: 5'2"

I have. I don't fly ever, it was the first time I was ever in the air! I have no basis for comparison, except for a Northwast flight this past May. The private TV's made a HUGE difference for someone terrified of flying such as myself. They also give you all the flight info (altitude, speed, etc) and a little GPS screen so you can see exactly where you are in the air. I have no complaints with them, it was a successful flight
ThePrettyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:43 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Jet Blue is the best! Having the mini-tvs to watch is so nice, and they have lower cal food options than most (ie, your only option isn't peanuts...they had these yummy organic graham crackers this one time...mmm).
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:38 PM   #5  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Jet Blue AOK

I've flown Jet Blue half a dozen times out of Logan. All was well.

Old 01-14-2008, 05:53 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 360/ticker/160

Height: 5'8

I take jetblue at least 2-4 times a year (i love to travel) and i love it. I have probably taken every plane there is but jetblue has nice legroom....comfy chairs...low cal snacks and drinks...tv's for everyone....and they are usually never delayed which i like lol. So i would reccomend it. (i hate song from delta just a little side tip lol)
krissy1319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:25 PM   #7  
in F major

S/C/G: 278/223/178

Height: 6'

I've flown Jet Blue dozens of times and I have one big problem with them... I wish they flew everywhere. I'm frequently disappointed when I'm going somewhere they don't fly. If I can fly Jet Blue, then I do. Their planes are comfortable, the TVs are pure awesome and the flight crew's always seem friendly. And usually, the cost cannot be beat. Jeez, I sound like I work for them or own stock. Neither is the case, I'm just an enthusiastic customer.
Tharmony is offline   Reply With Quote