Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-14-2008, 05:38 AM   #1  
Right track to health!

S/C/G: 150/131/130

Height: 5'3''-5'4''

Talking Lost 6 lbs without starving myself!!

Everytime where I lost that amount of weight (6 lbs in one week) I'd have to really starve myself (under 900 cals). This time it's been three weeks since I weighed my self and I've been eating (1,200-1500 cals) and I've dropped 6 lbs and I don't feel moody or depressed becuase I didn't starve myself. Now I know I can lose weight without having to go hungry. I never did it the healthy way before so it's a big accomplishment for me!!
journey2happiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

Congrats, but at your weight, I think you could be losing 1-2 lbs. a week and be at goal in no time.
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:50 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 257.5/174.5/150

Height: 5'5"

Iam so happy for you! thats great, you will reach your goal in no time. and losing it slowly and steadily, your more likely to keep it off. 900 calories! yikes, i dont think i could survive. congratulations on your success.
fabat45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:44 AM   #4  
Angela

S/C/G: 191/163/140

Height: 5'6"

GREAT JOB!!!! Six pounds puts you 1/4 of the way to your goal - so fantastic!!! It is pretty amazing when you discover you don't have to starve to lose weight. I sometimes feel guilty if I'm not hungry 'enough', like I'm not trying hard enough or something, or that I simply won't lose weight without really feeling deprived. But I havn't felt truly 'starved' or 'deprived' at all this time around and I've been losing. I think we finally found the secret!!! Hooray for us!

Last edited by wish4fit; 01-14-2008 at 10:45 AM.
wish4fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 07:38 PM   #5  
Right track to health!

S/C/G: 150/131/130

Height: 5'3''-5'4''

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish4fit View Post
GREAT JOB!!!! Six pounds puts you 1/4 of the way to your goal - so fantastic!!! It is pretty amazing when you discover you don't have to starve to lose weight. I sometimes feel guilty if I'm not hungry 'enough', like I'm not trying hard enough or something, or that I simply won't lose weight without really feeling deprived. But I havn't felt truly 'starved' or 'deprived' at all this time around and I've been losing. I think we finally found the secret!!! Hooray for us!
thanks all of ye!! yeah the weight loss has been 1-2 lbs per weeks..nice and steadily!! yay! Yeah under 900 calories...god there were times I wanted to gnaw my nails off from hunger lol X100!! I'll never do that again.YEAH I mega agree!! It truly is amazing to find our secret to losing the weight!!! Mega hoorays for all of us!!!
journey2happiness is offline   Reply With Quote