Old 01-13-2008, 11:41 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Talking At Home Support Group......1/13 - 1/19

YAY, I got to get us started for the week!!!

I updated my blog about my first experience with my trainer. I can barely walk today...lol.

I hope you all are doing wonderfully! Have a great week...

and as Daph would say "drink plenty of water!"
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #2  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Morning everyone! I am working today but wanted to touch base! Thanks for getting us started Julz!
Had a little tiff with the dh this a.m. so I'm feeling kinda cranky! lol! I walked in the door (at work) and started eating chocolate! Urgh! I had 4 peanut butter melt cups and 1 drk. raisin cluster! There!!! I SAID IT OUT LOUD!!!! Now.......moving along! lol!
Well everyone have a great day and heres a little willpower dust for ya for this week!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:18 AM   #3  
jeanne

Morning! Nobody has been here since yesterday around 11:00 a.m.??????????? All righty then..........it's time for some drill sargent butt kicking belly dancing yelling..................

Where is everyone? Girls, this is only the 14 day of our New Years Resolution! C'mon..........I need you!!!!!!

Well gotta get ready for work! I sure hope you show up soon!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:55 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 287.5/257.5/140

Hey, Hey,

I didn't post yesterday- spent the day watching movies with my honey and made a yummy dinner. Also have used up ALL my flex points and used 10 I didn't have yesterday. I always go over on Sundays, what with brunch, a nice dinner and a glass of wine. So, the plan today is go light and lots of veggies. WI is tomorrow. I need to recapture my former habit of PLANNING ahead, instead of spur of the moment.

Classes begin for me today- glad I've taught them before, so not too much prep to do.

Later,
ruthannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:21 AM   #5  
Strong to the finish!

S/C/G: 295/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

I guess I'll jump in and say hello for the week since it seems not many are ready to chat yet. So far, things are looking GREAT for me on Weight Watchers. I am so happy to know that my 'healthy weight' is attainable. This time last year I had lost my first 15 pounds, and I felt like it would take forever to get to where I am now... but I stuck with it and look how far I've come! I am so thrilled to know that HOPEFULLY this time next year I'll be at my goal. I am so happy to have wonderful people to share the journey with. I look forward to hearing from all of you this week!

~Megan
ekstatikia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:35 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

Default End of Week 2

Hello everyone. I'm at the end of my week two. I'm down 0.8 lbs. Pretty good given T.O.M this week. That makes a total of 4.4 lbs. It's gotten easier to say, "I'm not going to finish this. I'm full."

I'm off today, but I have to go to the dentist at 3pm. The bill hurts more than anything.

Before my appointment I am just going to do the normal cleaning thing, and then take the dog for a walk.

Celia
SapphireBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:33 PM   #7  

I am here!! Had an appointment with the trainer again this morning... and school has begun for me as well.... all online, thank goodness!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 12:55 PM   #8  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Happy Monday

Hope everyone is doing well. I have been at the Gym this morning and feeling good so far today. Not a lot new to post about me....still in grieving mode, but today is a good day. I think anyday I get exercise makes it a good day.

Don't forget your vitamins ladies

Megan and Celia: Just wanted to say welcome aboard. Celia congrats on your loss this week.

Jeanne: Don't beat yourself up over the candy.....it happens.

Julz: Thanks for getting us started Hope your not to sore today!!
Dale Junior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:22 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

hey all. This weekend was a total bust for me on points. DH took me out to a steakhouse. I did just stick with a salad though.....even though it had bacon and and ranch dressing on it...lol. Then he took me to the movies. It was out "date nite" without any kids! It was great!!! But now I feel just awful about the way I ate this weekend SO now I am back OP and drinking my water. I am going to the gym tonight when dh gets home. We like to take the kids so they can play basketball while we workout.

Glad to see everyone back and doing well this morning. Yes, it is still morning where I am at....lol. I am seriously thinking about joining the meetings now. They have free registration right now. I can afford it with that. I just don't know though. Do I really want to spend that 12.00 every week when I can buy my kids a toy or something? I need to think about it before 5:30 tonight. That is when the meeting is.....what do you girls think. I mean my kids aren't going to be doing without or anything and the certainly have enough toys. It's just nice to get them things.

Off to get the little one at school.
Keitha
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:48 PM   #10  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

I tried posting last week and I kept getting interuppted by needy kids and husband! I did great last week I lost 3.2 lbs I believe. So I started the elliptical (faithfully last week) I got up at 4:30am which brings out the in me! But I was on it 30 minutes each day. I just have not seen much happening on the scale however it was also a TOM week. So hopefully I will have a loss on Wednesday. I have also really been OP so it must be water weight!!!!!! FINGERS CROSSED!

So my husband and I had a huge fight on Sunday. First he took me to a Mexican Restaurant which is totally bad so I could only order like rice and beans and a couple of flour tortillas. So I was a little upset! Then my almost 2 year old was throwing a terrible two fit so I got up and went to the car to get marshmallows, crackers and a toy for him. When I got back my 9 year old son told me my DH called me a DORK (whatever) because I left before ordering and did not wait. I was so P____! Our son is throwing a fit and not happy and he thought I should wait to go get him something to calm him down. Soo if there would have been chocolate in sight or availible it would of been in my stomach because I was sooo stressed. Instead when I got home I crawled into bed with my almost 2 year old and took a nap! I still am only talking to my DH if absolutely necessary. Who calls someone they love a name for trying to help.
SORRY I WILL STOP VENTING!
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:11 PM   #11  
Chopper5

S/C/G: 258.8/255.5/145

Height: 5' 7"

Default Hello

Hi, everyone. I just started WW Tuesday (1-08-08). I am doing it at home and not attending meetings. However, we have a weight loss challenge going at work. Tomorrow is the end of my first week and time for my first weigh-in. I'm kinda nervous because this is TOM week, but that just means it will only get better next week, right?

Have a great day and good luck!
Chopper5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:18 AM   #12  

It's Tuesday, do you know where your 3FC WW@Home ladies are? *looks around*.... nope.

I have to go back to work today. I've been off since Friday, it's been SO great!!!! I only work today then I'm off tomorrow and Thursday, so I can't complain!

Hope you all are doing well!!!
Old 01-15-2008, 12:46 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 287.5/257.5/140

I'm here!

Despite going over points for the week, and last night I ate a pile of crackers, at least they were stoneground wheat , I am down this morning 4 lbs since returning to program. That's good motivation for today.

New week in the tracker, new goals. I think I'm in that PMS couple of weeks, so I really need to stop at the kitchen door and ask "why?". I feel better with the walking, but it's COLD out there! At least the sun is out.

I need to go do laundry or I won't have clean undies for class tomorrow!

Later gang!

ps Julz- you have come so FAR! You have such a cute family too.

Last edited by ruthannie; 01-15-2008 at 12:47 PM.
ruthannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:13 PM   #14  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Hey Julz--I wanted to tell you I have been showing other people your pictures and they are amazed too!

Struggling a bit but still doing what I need to do. Its a busy week. New programs starting, school started again last week, and I'm working with my professor from last semester on a paper she wants to submit to a journal. I like the busyness (sp?) though it keeps my mind off the food and out of the cabinets!
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:42 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 165/157.5/140 1st goal

Height: 5'3"

This has been a super stressful week for me. . and it's only Tuesday!! My husband started back to school and so I lost my helper (I have a home child care)! I have kids at least 12 hours a day and am constantly feeding them! I have stayed as strong as I can, I just need to remember not to taste anything without writing it down!
cameron22 is offline   Reply With Quote