General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2002, 12:46 AM   #1  

Default ThermoSlim/Allergy Medicine

Has anyone here tried ThermoSlim? I've been using it for a week. It helps with my appetite and keeps me alert. I had to stop drinking caffeinated drinks to take the pills. That's helped me drink more water throughout the day.

I just learned this morning when you take the pills on an empty stomach you should drink water. It doesn't work well with orange juice. Trust me on that one.

I also know I can't take it my allergy pills. I guess it'll either interact with the diet pills or increase the stimulants.

Has anyone else had any problems with their diet pills preventing them from taking their allergy pills? If so, what did you do about your allergies?
Closed Thread