Old 01-12-2008, 12:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 295 - Ticker - 145

Height: 5'5"

Default Quizno's Mayonnaise

My book I have says that 1 serving of Quizno's mayonnaise is 21 pts!!

Is this a typo or is Quizno's really that evil? If so, I won't be eating there anymore
gracie453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 01:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

Unless their serving is at least 1/2 cup, I would say it's a typo. One tablespoon of any full fat mayonaise is 2 points, I believe, and certainly not more than 3.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 01:29 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 295 - Ticker - 145

Height: 5'5"

Oh thank goodness I thought I burned through 21 extra points just because I asked for a little bit of mayo

In hindsight I realize that it would be near impossible for a serving (to me is about 1-2 Tbsp) to be as many points as it was, but I am new to WW and had to ask!

Thank you so much
gracie453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:11 AM   #4  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

I looked up the nutritional information on Quizno's website for a sandwich that had mayo, there's a button at the bottom of the screen for the food items that says "show nutrition info" and figured the pts. for the dressing for a regular sandwich and it was 6 pts. The large was more than twice that for the dressing. For the large sandwich (a chicken club) the dressing showed as 620 calories and 68 grams of fat. Maybe that's why the book said 21.

Don't beat yourself up for things like that, but use it as a learning experience. http://www.quiznos.com/menu/subs.aspx Go to their website, especially if you eat there often. Look up what you normally get, look at other items and see what might work better for you next time. It's all about learning how to make better choices.

Best of luck to you!

I don't know what they put in their mayo or how much they put on a sandwich, but
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote