Old 01-06-2008, 09:51 AM   #1  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Default At Home Support Group......1/6 - 1/12

Hey girls! I thought I'd get us started for the new week! I dont' have any losses to bring to the forum yet and it's been 6 days! However, I'm on TOM and hoping some of that is water!

SOOOOOOO glad to see everyone doing so well at getting their goals figured out, eating so well and drinking lots of water!

AND, patd.......great job on that ticker!!!

Well gotta run! I committed this morning to some "kind" of exercise - so I better get off my butt and do it now! I'll post it in the activity thread after I do!

Have a super day girls!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

helloooooooo girlies!

what? 2 posts from me within a week!?!!? WOW!!!!

My ticker says 195.... but alas, I am up to 199, where I've been stuck for all of this year! I think it has something to do with me going back to the gym.... AND I've started weight training. I think my body is in WTF mode.... I haven't been "in motion" for exercise in quite some time, so it feels good! So, I'm thinking I won't have any nice movement on the scale for another week or so....

my New Years resolution this year is to see my goal weight on the scale!!!! AND, I'm going to work really hard on getting "toned". Hubby and I took pictures on Jan 3 (exactly 1 year since we took our "before" pictures). It was SO awesome to see what a difference in the year made. And, had I not "given up" on my WW diet from Feb-July of last year, I wonder how much further I would have gotten. But, I can't go back - I can only go forward and learn from my mistakes, right? So..... anyway.... I'm going to post my 1 year anniversary pictures on here and make a link to it in my signature. I'm also going to post the hubby's pictures because his 1 year photos are amazing! I'm SO proud of him!!! He's the one helping me with the weight training. He's so smart with how to lift properly and how to work the weights and the machines. *sigh*.... plus he got me Michael Buble' tickets for Christmas...... what's not to love? lol

Since the football season is over, I must work on a new avatar I suppose. I just love the Gators.... hubby knows of my crush on Tim Tebow and told me that if I ever had a chance to have a one night stand with Mr. Tebow - that he'd allow it..... only if I would allow him the same "pass" with Angelina Jolie.... I told him it was a deal! So.... I gotta get to work on that! (ha!!!! only in my dreams)... but have you SEEN the pictures of him online in nothing but swimming trunks? okay, okay... I know... SOOOOOO off topic!

My Valentines Goal is to be around 185... my birthday goal is set for 189 and that is 1 week before V-Day.

Christmas was SO awesome this year! I got to see my siblings (i haven't seen my brothers in almost a year)... so everyone was SO shocked about how dramatic of a change I (and the hubby) brought with us this year. That made me feel SO spectacularly great... and pushed me even more to keep on trucking along....

Yep... I'm long-winded today. I need to update my blog on here too...

Until next time.... ta-ta

Last edited by LondonJulz; 01-06-2008 at 03:39 PM.
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 03:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

I weighed in this morning after "halfway trying" last week and I am down 2.5 pounds. I am really starting back at it tomorrow as the birthday celebration is over and life returns to normal.

On an non-weight related vent... my boyfriend did NOTHING for me for my birthday. He said that he's been so busy and the holidays were crazy and that he plans to make it up to me, but he did NOTHING, not even a card on the day. This is the man that sent me flowers on my 30th birthday and we weren't even dating at the time. I've tried so hard in this relationship, but I'm beginning to think that he just isn't that into me after all. It's been a year now and there are a lot of things that make me think this. I love him so much, but I just don't think he loves me back the way I love him. Very sad, but I think that I'm going to have to get up the courage to just walk away. I just don't know what to do.

Ok, enough of that because I've been thinking about it all weekend and I really can't cry anymore.

Hope everyone else is having a good week.

Julz - the pics are awesome, you have great legs!
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #4  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

LondonJulz--Tim Tebow...we keep coming back to him don't we? One of my male co-workers was getting a kick out of me talking about his body. Talking about bodies you are your husband look fantastic in those 1 year pictures.

The scale is saying I'm down 4 but I won't "officially" weigh in until Tuesday. I think...TOM has arrived and sometimes he affects my weight and sometimes he doesn't. We shall see. I'm thinking of trying the one week free trial for WW online but still on the fence. I'm just so cheap I don't know if I want to spend $16.95 a month unless it's worth it. I'm all about convenience though and I love that they have an online tracker. I'll keep you updated and let you know what I decide.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:10 PM   #5  

Hey girls, I didn't lose or gain. Tom is about to come therefore, I won't be weighing in this week. However, I am up for the challenge of trying to lose 5 pounds by Valentien's Day.
Synergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:15 PM   #6  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Greetings

Jeanne: TOM for me too, but for some reason the scale was good to me last week. Hang in there you will see a loss soon...I just know it.

London: You hang in there too, I know you will see a loss soon. Glad to see your back on board with us...I missed you!!

Mom2: Happy Belated Birthday!!!! I don't know what to say about your boyfriend....other than at times men can be real pigs. Hang in there and I hope things will turn out the way you want.

Shay: Congrats on your unofficial loss!!! You go girl!

As for me, I am joining the gym on Tuesday. I was going to join last week but you can only join on Tuesday or Thursday and Tuesday was a holiday and Thursday we were out of town all day. I am excited about it and at least it will get me out of the house for an hour or so a day.

Hope everyone has a great Monday. Don't forget your water and vitamins!!
Dale Junior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:03 AM   #7  
jeanne

Mom2 - If I didn't say happy birthday (shame on me), Happy Belated Birthday!
Old 01-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 287.5/257.5/140

'Morning everyone.

So far, so good for me. I've been using ALL my points each day and look to use my flexpoints as well. Classes begin the 14th and my schedule will solidify more, plus more activity too. WI is tomorrow- hope it shows some movement. 6 days OP- that's some progress though.

I'm glad to "see" all of you again!

Mom2QJ- sometimes the people we love can be such poopheads!
I have to admit, though, that I've been guilty of overlooking the birthday of my partner when life gets crazy.

I hope your relationship works out in the best way for you whatever the outcome. (And if he doesn't treat you as the special person you are, there is another who will. Thing is, he'll show up when you least expect it. )

Well, have a good day everyone.

Later,
ruthannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:01 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

Good afternoon ladies. Congrats to all the losers!! I don't WI until wed. I only cheated on saturday. We went to our friends house for a get together and had ribs and chicken....I had the chicken(without skin). But, I did have brownies and cupcakes too. I am back OP with no problems.

Has anyone taken ALLI? My doctor recommended taking it to help me lose weight. Before I buy it I wanted to see if it actually works. It is kinda expensive and I just don't want to sink that much money into something that just doesn't work.

mom2-Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry to hear about your boyfriend, sometimes men can be jerks.

Keitha
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:07 PM   #10  
Shelly

S/C/G: 124/Check Ticker/110

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

There is another thread about alli on the "I need help" thread. I don't personally know anybody who is taking it, but I watched the View one morning where a celebrity (a comedian I believe) was on that had taken it and she was mentioning some of the nasty side effects. You should definitely ask your doctor about those or do more research before buying!
beachbabe8406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:03 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 165/157.5/140 1st goal

Height: 5'3"

I had a loss this week but I think it is partially due to the fact that I am sick so I am not as inclined to crave anything!! I can't taste anything!!
cameron22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:58 AM   #12  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Just a quick run through this morning to say I weighed in this morning and I'm down 5! I am so happy!
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:46 AM   #13  
jeanne

Hey all! I was feeling good about things this morning and got up and went for a brisk walk! (60 + degrees here in PA) WOWSIE!!
Anyways............had my healthy breakfast and decided to do an "unofficial" WI.............I shouldn't have..........Nothing, zip!?!?!? It actually moved "UP" a notch! Frankly, I feel that it is my job. Sometimes I catch myself picking at the chocolates and wonder why - I wasn't craving them, wanting them, smelling them, nothinggggggg! I JUST EAT IT BECAUSE I CAN!!!!
OK, enough of that! I'll let you chickies get on with your day! Have a great one! I'm calling in sick today.......I have chocolatitis!!!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2008, 08:47 AM   #14  
jeanne

PS -for those of you who don't know me, I work for a local (large) chocolate company!!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2008, 09:05 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

Awesome weigh-in Likenoother!!!!

Yesterday was my first official day back OP and I was hungry, headachy, and crabby, so I ate half a peanut butter and jelly sandwich when I was supposed to be done for the day! Not a huge disaster, probably put me about 3 points over for the day. Today's a new day, right? I ate my typical WW breakfast and I'm still hungry this morning too, I'm drinking water like it's going out of style. I was never hungry before, so I must have done some major stomach stretching over the holidays, I'm sure it will get easier as I get back in the groove.

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Yesterday when I got home from work I had a dozen roses, a card, and a new cell phone case. He said he's planning something for the weekend, so I suppose he's forgiven. I think that because my ex husband was so cold I get scared way too fast now in relationships. I have more issues than just my weight!

I am so glad to see everyone back! It's so good to come here and see all the familiar faces! Have a great day!
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote