Old 12-29-2007, 12:46 AM   #1  
chubby granny

S/C/G: 279/238/150

Height: 5'7"

Smile Starting Over New Year New Diet

Hello
As soon as the center opens after the holiday, I'm starting WW. My diet center lawl is closing , and after many tears, i've decided to try WW. It is so sad to be dedicated to something and get so discourged. I have lost 30 lbs and do not want to gain them back. I hope to make new friends and be a new friend to each of you.Have a great new year. I hope to loose 50 lbs this year. God Bless to all.
Angie in Tennessee:
chubby granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:00 PM   #2  
GmaTo8

Angie, to 3FC and to the Weight Watcher boards! You've come to the right place to find friendly encouragement and support on your WW journey.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:31 PM   #3  
weight watching

Hi Angie! 30 pounds -- wow!!!! You're off to a great start. WW works -- good luck to you.
Bloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:22 PM   #4  
chubby granny

S/C/G: 279/238/150

Height: 5'7"

Thanks guys for the encouragement, It means a lot to know that someone is doing the same thing you are and that we are reaching for the same goals.
Angie
chubby granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 06:53 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

Good for you on not getting discouraged that a road block was put up on your weight loss journey. It shows how dedicated you are that you are willing to try something else. You will like WW since you are already use to journaling what you eat.
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 03:15 PM   #6  

I agree...good for you.
I did WW years ago. Made my goa weight...had kids and had to go back. That was several years ago. Lost it and have maintained it. I really enjoy the program. The meetings are very helpful and January brings lots of enthusiasm. Just keep coming to the meetings, read the materials they provide, come to 3fc, keep plugging along and it'll all come together. It feels good to get the weight off and have an avenue to keep it off that works.
Fun Size is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:56 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 295 - Ticker - 145

Height: 5'5"

Welcome! I found out about the lawl closure while trying to join actually. I went to my first WW meeting the other day and I have to say I am very happy so far. I look forward to seeing your success!
gracie453 is offline   Reply With Quote