Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 12-17-2007, 02:40 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default 159lbs.

Since the birth of my daughter, eleven months ago, the least I have weighed is 163 lbs, and that didn't last long. I've been hovering around 173lbs. for the most part. I started South Beach about 3 weeks ago and for some reason in my head, I really couldn't wait to see the scale dip below the 160 mark, I think I always thought I'd remain at least in the 160's forever. Today I saw it, 159.4. I'm really excited about it. 10 more lbs until I reach the weight I was at my first prenatal dr. appt. So 149 is my next mini goal. I'm so happy to finally be losing weight. I've lost 11 lbs so far and I already have a lot more self confidence because I feel somewhat in control of my body.
CTripp924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 270/180/155

Height: 5' 1"

I am the same way! My next mini-goal is 139. For some reason, that second number is VERY important!!

Congrats on reaching your first goal!
FluffyGirl79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 187/173/125

Height: 5'6"

Congrats! That's so incredibly exciting! I remember I couldn't wait until I got under 150...and I just recently did and it was a wonderful feeling. Just seeing a 4 instead of a 5 after the 1 was soooo thrilling and rewarding. I was so tempted to snack on everything I owned as a reward!! haha, but that's just pointless. =]

My next mini goal is 139 because it's 10 pounds from 149. So, here's hoping!!

Oh, and I'm on the South Beach Diet as well! Woo! Go SBD! =]

Good luck with your next mini goal, at the rate you're going at, I'm sure you'll do great!!
leanmoomercows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 10:08 AM   #4  
MSer living healthy

S/C/G: 300/176/170

Height: 5ft 8in

Well done on reaching your goal, reaching these important milestones are always important to us but most of all they give you such a boost to your confidence and motivation.
purpleorc is offline   Reply With Quote