Old 12-13-2007, 11:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/205/145

Height: 5'5

Smile Newbie

Good morning everyone! Ok I am a newbie to this site as well as to the Core program. I started flex 4 years ago and lost 62 lbs, kept most of it off. This was not my goal weight but it was a start. With in the past year I had to face many obstacles/challenges and gained back 15lbs. i'm looking to lose another 60lbs but taking it day by day. I figured I would try Core, so any advice, helpful tidbits and all that jazz would really help me out. I look foward to working with you all on this journey!
craftygrl80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:00 PM   #2  

welcome craftygirl80!!
p.a. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:36 PM   #3  
focused and aiming

crafty girl. And congratulations on losing those pounds. You're wise to restart before regaining too many. I am relosing about 20 that I regained. (could have been much worse)
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote