Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 12-12-2007, 12:46 AM   #1  

Default I had my pre-op appt today at ssf Kaiser

Hi everyone,Happy holidays to you. I had my appt today at kaiser long day,it takes about on the average 3 hours one way to get there. So anyways I am on my way.I got my soap we went over the differen't phases of food we go through.Told us the day before surgery we have to take oops I forgot,you no to clean yourself out lol. Then the nite before have a lite dinner nothing to drink after midnite. I am going to keep on trying to get some more weight off,after seeing the film on surgery today I want to make it as easy as possible for the surgeon,because that will benefit me too.

I appreciate all your support here.
My surgery date is Jan 14th 2008 on a monday,so the friday before I call to get what time I need to be there in the morning for my surgery.

I have a few more pre appt wow it's coming soon
take care
Kim e
seabreez2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:01 AM   #2  
not bad for a 47 yr Nana!

Woohoo! I'm so excited for you!

I live in Idaho but I was brought up in the bay area and have been to ssf Kaiser...four of my nephews were born there...fond memories. I understand the 3 hour thing...is that with or without traffic? LOL

good luck or break a leg or what ever will help.
missangelaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 08:16 PM   #3  

Default thanks

Hi thanks so much. jan 14th is coming around soon now.Unbelievably hard to believe I am almost to the day now.It's been a long journey so far.
3 hours is if there is no heavy traffic Yikes

How are you doing?
take care
Kim
seabreez2000 is offline   Reply With Quote