Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 12-09-2007, 02:03 PM   #1  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Talking I reclaimed 22 hangers!

I've had a long standing rule that whenever I got something new to hang in the closet something old had to go away. I don't have to do that for a while now!

I went through my closet and tried on everything I haven't worn in a while. One skirt actually fell off!

So, now I'm looking for boxes. Some of these things will fit a couple of my nieces and the others are getting donated. I still had the tag on 1 or 2 things.

What a great way to start the week!

When the after Christmas specials start, I'm there.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:41 PM   #2  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations! That is awesome It feels really great to give away or donate those clothes. I took 3 bags to Goodwill and then turned around and bought a few things to put on those hangers.

You are doing GREAT! I bet those last 18 lbs. will be gone in no time
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 05:38 PM   #3  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

It's really slow but at least 35 are gone. It is a great uplifting of my spirits. I have to decide what I want to replace some of those clothes. I do need to buy a few things. By the same token, I got to shop in the back of my closet again and will be wearing some things that have been in there for quite a while.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:22 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 290/170/170

One of my 'jobs' when I'm off work for the holidays will be to have a major clear out. I've got so much stuff that doesn't fit and I'm not sure why I'm hanging on to it. I really need to make way for some new stuff before the winter sales start. 22 hangers would be a good target

Well done.

Kitty
KforKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 10:49 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

That is awesome!!! I know how that feels. It feels great to be able to try on stuff and have it fall off. I was actually a little saddened when i tried on some clothes i had been waiting to get into this fall/winter and it was actually too big!!! But then, friends have been donating things my way and it's been like christmas!!!

Congrats on cleaning out the old and replacing with new (smaller) stuff!!! Way to go!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:52 PM   #6  

Yea! That's awesome!

I am anxiously awaiting the day that I can "shop" in my own closet!!
ksk571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:52 PM   #7  
Token Vulcan

I've been cleaning out my closet in my basement and donating stuff as well. I mean, I was hanging onto clothes I wasn't going to wear no matter what weight I was.

Speaking of hangers, do you guys get those things on your sweaters, I don't know what they're called...those little bumps on the shoulders from the hangers? I switched over to some of those puffy pillow type hangers, that seems to help.
trekkiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:15 AM   #8  

congrats!
Koren Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote