Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-07-2007, 11:53 AM   #1  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Default Why?

I know better, yet I completely feel off plan for a month! Yuck, I actually *feel* worse without exercising regularly and eating well. Well, no more sulking over it, I am back on plan as of today and have a goal of shedding these 5 pounds I gained plus losing that 1 extra to get me to Onederland by Christmas. It may sound like a lot, but once I am on plan a few days those first few pounds melt away. Back to exercising every day and eating on plan and sleeping better hours. Just checking in to keep myself on track!
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:20 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Way to go!

You're right, I bet that you haven't gained 5 lbs of fat being off plan, and the first few will melt away in the next week.

Good for you for catching it within 5 lbs and making the decision to get back on track. Keeping tabs on yourself like that is a valuable skill not only now, but for maintenance as well.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:17 PM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey cakses! Good for you for getting back on track. It takes awhile sometimes for reality to sink in and habits to change. So much easier to go back to the "old ways."

Good luck! Hang in there! You're right--the pounds will disappear quickly if you get back on track.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:16 AM   #4  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Got your back here CAKES...can you feel me shovin'?
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:55 PM   #5  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

hehe thanks guys! i was almost on plan yesterday, well my big "cheat" was a small bag (100 calorie kind) of popcorn. So I don't think I really messed up because I am 2 pounds down. I already had breakfast on plan and lunch is the same as yesterday (chicken breast and peas). It's the snacking and dinnertime that make or break my days. I'm just going to keep plugging along though! And get on my treadmill finally!
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:50 PM   #6  
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 287/240.8/180/ 3/19/16

Height: 5' 9"

I know how you feel, cakes. I just got back after some not so good eating months from Sept until earlier this week. Amazingly, I've lost 6 pounds in the last three days- must have been a lot of fluid loss (I got TOM on Monday) but I am also back on track calorie counting as of Wednesday of this week and plan on staying that way until Christmas Day. I'm allowing myself Christmas Day and New Years Eve and Day as special days, as we have traditions with food that I refuse to break. Still, it will give me something to look forward to as I up my fiber intake and count calories again. I've also started walking again (in home) to music- my exercise has been poor since September from the lack of time and energy.

Back on track we go, let's hope we stay! Good luck, cakes!
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 05:51 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

Good for you. I also know how you feel cakes. Last week, Sunday night after being off plan for over a month I asked my self "What am I doing?" I haven't exercised in like 2 weeks and we have fruits and veggies in the house but I haven't been eating them. So when I woke up on Monday I said that's it, starting right now I'm eating right and exercising again. And I've stuck to it for about a week now (although I did have a small cheat of Thursday, tall non fat frappuccino from starbucks) And I feel great, I actually forgot how wonderful I feel when I'm eating healthy and exercising.
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:48 AM   #8  

That's how to handle things, just dust yourself off and get right back to it!
kimmieone is offline   Reply With Quote