Old 11-14-2007, 03:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 164/138/120

Height: 5'2"

Default Why I love being short!

All these long Tunic tops that are all the rave make for some BEAUTFIUL dresses!! Seriously, every top in the stores these days can double as a dress for those of us under 5'2". I'm fairly certain the "dress" I wore to my friends engagement party Saturday was a shirt, but hey I'm definitely not complaining
ThePrettyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:18 PM   #2  

Height: 5'9"

Haha. I love these new shirts because they're the only ones that don't show my belly button after the first wash.
Amberelise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:29 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Me too, amberelise!!! THANK ALL THE POWERS THAT BE IN THE FASHION WORLD FOR LONG TOPS!!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:27 PM   #4  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

I have a problem because since i gained weight, my boobs have gotten almost to the point of embarrassment. So if the top doent have a belt or something to sinch it around my ribs then I just look like a sac of potatoes. I really hope to get back to my old weight soon though. Obviously that is going to require some work on my part!
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:07 PM   #5  
I restore Teeth.

hey, i know what you mean with the tunics! Unfortunately, being 5'3 means i have to get a majority of my jeans and pants hemmed. Also, most "knee-length" things are "shin-length" on me ... what a drawback...
veggielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:00 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 192/look at siggy/135

I am short too. 5'2". Funny that I saw this post. There was an article on Britney Spears' fashion no no...turning tunics into dresses. lol
brandewijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:00 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 164/138/120

I probably do a lot of fashion no-no's. Luckily I'm not on the cover of the Enquirer when I do Though I don't know who makes those rules because whoever decided giNORmous furry boots (or even uggs) and mini-skirts were "fashion" should be fired

Last edited by ThePrettyOne; 11-19-2007 at 11:00 AM.
ThePrettyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:32 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 192/look at siggy/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
I probably do a lot of fashion no-no's. Luckily I'm not on the cover of the Enquirer when I do Though I don't know who makes those rules because whoever decided giNORmous furry boots (or even uggs) and mini-skirts were "fashion" should be fired
Oh yes, I agree. I just thought it was funny because I had just read the article when I saw your post. lol Oh and whoever is attempting to bring back the 80's is fired. Seriously!
brandewijn is offline   Reply With Quote