Old 10-30-2007, 10:58 PM   #1  
Starting over...again

S/C/G: 172.5/172/5/150

Height: 5'7

Default Cape Coral Fl Buddy Needed

Hey everyone! I used to belong to 3FC's years ago when I attempted the WW's system....and am back to take another stab at it.....I am living in Cape Coral Florida ( Lee County ) and am looking to meet other locals that are walking the same path I am heading down!

I am 34 yrs old. I am at the moment a SAHM and have 2 boys. My oldest is going on 12 and youngest will be 7 next month......I am married and new to the area ( new to state all together ).

I did manage to lose about 45lbs on my own this past fall/winter and since being down here where there is a restaurant every foot.....LOL.....I have put some back on and not feeling quite myself.....I have probably 20-25lbs to lose and would love to find someone that is in my area willing to pull me along and I promise to push you along.....I am better at pushing then pulling....LOL

Look forward to talking.....Lisa

Last edited by brwneyedgirl1472; 10-31-2007 at 08:58 AM. Reason: changing notification settings
brwneyedgirl1472 is offline   Reply With Quote