Old 10-29-2007, 09:23 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Weekly Chat Oct 29 - Nov 4

I had a pretty good weekend; I stayed within my calorie weight all weekend (which is hard when Mom is cooking for me and Sunday is spent traveling.) I drove my Mom half way home (5 hours each way) and was absolutely exhausted by the time I go home. Rather then eating junk food I did a couple of school things and then went to bed.

My sister talked me into going to a concert with her on Halloween. I’m actually pretty excited about it because I went and bough a really cute (very unlike me) outfit. Short denim skirt, t-shirt of the band that I plan on graffiti and making all cute, fish net stockings, knee high boots, and fake eyelashes. This is so unlike me because I never were the revealing outfits because I’m way to self-conscious about my weight. And my sister knows this is what I plan on wearing so if I don’t then she will make me. No backing out now! I’ll post a picture later this week.

I also did other shopping this weekend and I am still fitting comfortable in a large shirt but I am down to a 14 misses pants. Yep that is right my 16s are too big (actually I noticed earlier in the week that they were looking a little ridiculous but was afraid the 14s were going to be too tight). Why is this important to me? (Because being able to wear a 14 is important to me). Because it is the average US women’s size. In September I hit a 14 in suits but not in jeans. Now I am really completely average.

How is everyone else doing this Monday? What is everyone else doing on Wednesday?
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:49 AM   #2  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Remember - Wow! That's an awesome NSV! And getting a cute out fit every now and then is always so much fun. But seriously congrats on being completely average. hee hee.

My weekend was good. I had my final weigh in of October and despite the eating this week, there was a loss on the scale! I'm down 3.4 lbs this month. yes. And 1.75 inches which isn't too shabby.

As for wednesday I plan to go to a friend's halloween party. It should be just chill with movies and the like. I am going to be terrible and bake these fantastic sugar cookies and put orange and black icing on them. Oooohhh they are sooooo good.

And yeah that's about it for now.

The rest of today will be spent at school. I woke up really early today or I wouldn't even be on here at this time...
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:38 AM   #3  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

I had a pretty good weekend, I didn't get much sleep, but it was good none-the-less.

Eating was good. I've finally learned to stay off the scale so much. It is so much more easier to weigh-in about twice a week instead of every morning. I've been doing good with that so I think I'll stick to it.

I got a 188 reading on Sat morning and I am so excited!! I think I'm going to weigh every Wed and Sat.

Have a nice day ladies!
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:09 PM   #4  

remember, cats, jana - CONGRATS! you all are making me really proud with that loss/maintenance

remember- i def want to see a pic!!

jana- that weigh in sched sounds good! what works for you

i went out sat. it was pretty fun... ill be brave and post a pic or two since im not going out on weds. lol. this was my "last hurrah" till after november 23. im going to go to the libes everyday after work for the next few weeks and work on school work/get caught up. im also going to try to work oout more. ive def been slacking on that. other than that... not much new here same old same old!

ps the ladybug is from last year but i thought it was fun soo.... haha i know i told most of you ... but can you guess what i was this year?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1353468408_m.jpg (6.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg l_ce1d3d619ef301256f134e07256ce413.jpg (22.2 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg m_b9b9d9bdd4d40f98ba12723b873f1543.jpg (8.3 KB, 27 views)
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:34 PM   #5  
Proud Mom of 6

S/C/G: 290/290/160

Height: 5'2"

Happy Monday all - it sounds like everyone had a good weekend.

remember - isn't it crazy how driving in a car can ware you out like that.

cats - congrats on the weight loss.

jana - I used to be obsessed with that evil scale too...I am glad that you found something that works for you.

ready - in last years pic you look cute as a bug...hehehe (sorry couldn't help myself.) You look cute this year too - I really like the blonde that you are sporting this year.

As for Halloween I will be taking my kidos trick - or - treating.

The weekend was good. It seems to have flown by, but don't they all. Was down 2.8 lbs this week - down 13 lbs this month so far. Thursday will be an official month since I have started on my journey. I took measurements on the 1st of Oct so I will take them again Nov 1st and let you know how they come out.

I better get back to work...have a great day all.
lovinlifex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:22 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Today has been a good day. It was a long day and Im really tired but I stayed perfectly on my eating plan today. I just wanted to check in and take a break before starting my tax homework (boo).

Cat - good job on being down this week!

Jana - I know what you mean about stepping on the scale. I do it every day. I can't help it. But I only count Saturday.

Freddy - You look amazing in both outfits. I like the blond hair also. I already read what you were so I'm not going to say but you look cute.

Lovin - Good job 13 pounds in one month is amazing.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:18 PM   #7  
It's on like donkey kong!

S/C/G: 199/160/135

Height: about 5'5"

Hey ladies! Mad props to you all! (wow! I haven't said that since high school.... where'd it come from?!) I can't really comment to everyone b/c my roomie and I are about to carve our pumpkin, Der, yes, our pumpkin, Der! I have readched my Halloween goal!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a new mini goal... I have a turkey day goal, but I think I'd like a closer goal... I work well with those. It seems my appetite is coming back a little which makes me nervous... I'm not working out more... hmmm....
hope2loseit4good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:58 PM   #8  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Hey all,

Lovin- wow! Nice monthly loss. That's amazing. Keep it going.

readyfreddy - you are so cute. I like them both.

hope2loseit - Pumpkin carving. I should do that. I haven't done one in years. I miss doing that. I hope it turns out well. Congrats on meeting your goal too!

Sigh. I really don't want to do anything. Ever have a day like that? I have to go to hip hop tonight... I know it will be good. I just really don't want to move my lazy bum anywhere.
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:01 AM   #9  
doinTHEbestIcan

Good Morning Ladies!!!

I didn't get on the scale today so there is not much to report besides eating was good and so was the day!

It's seems like the cold weather is making everyone crave lazy days. When it's cold outside who wants to get out of the warm bed? It's getting colder each morning down here in Texas but it nice in the afternoons and evenings. Wonderful walking weather!

I hope you ladies have a great day!!!
Old 10-30-2007, 10:55 AM   #10  

I'm off to the Orthopedic Surgeon around noon for my back. So, I didn't go to work today (it's a 50 minute drive, and probably the most uncomfortable part of the work day for my back ...the drive). So, I used a full sick day. It's kind of nice because we only have the kids for 3 days this week: Thurs and Fri are inservice days!!

The scale was friendly this morning... it moved a little south. I am into a pair of jeans I bought last year that didn't fit... the artist fit from American Eagle - I love their jeans b/c I am built with a stomach and not a butt or hips... most jeans allow for those curves, and for me to fit in the waist, the jeans look like I can fly away bc I don't fill the butt or hip space. American Eagle jeans work well for my problem! I was also told Lucky Jeans work well for butt-less people... but, they are pricey, so maybe when I hit my goal weight.

Jana... dumb question... does Texas really get that cold?!

Freddy... your costumes are adorable! and Cats Tongue... I have too many days when I don't want to do anything... especially those pesky days when I have work and class!!
Old 10-30-2007, 03:09 PM   #11  
doinTHEbestIcan

hope - not really...that's why we can't handle it...we don't like getting out in the cold b/c we're not used to it...so we get lazy
Old 10-30-2007, 03:12 PM   #12  

HAHA!!! Yeah, my friend is from Hawaii and she lives in Chicago now and dreads winter!!! I'm the opposite, I can't handle your summers 95 is too hot for me!

Last edited by hope2loseit4good; 10-30-2007 at 03:12 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:51 PM   #13  

hey ladies! well im going to work out today after about a month long hiatus! wish me luck!
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:48 PM   #14  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

i'm kind of stoked i did find where i think i wrote my measurements, my notebook got trapped on the otherside of my bed and i dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing cause i dont remember what i wore when i took the original ones. i'm gonna post the numbers before and after in a sep post. i'd ask my hubby his opinion but he tells me the same thing over and over i love you and you're sexy lol
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:25 PM   #15  
Proud Mom of 6

S/C/G: 290/290/160

Height: 5'2"

Hi there...

I have had a long day, but it has been great. My best friend had a baby girl today so I have been at the hospital since 5am this morning. Both mom and baby are doing great - I am already in love with her and she is only 7 hours old!

hope2lose - I hope that your appt went well. Congrats on sliding into your jeans...what a great feeling that is.

ready - lots of luck headed your way...I am sure you rocked your workout!

I am off to bed it has been a long day - ttfn!
lovinlifex2 is offline   Reply With Quote