General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-25-2007, 09:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

Talking Do YOU have LOVE for NEW YORK?

I suppose this is the continuation of my Rock of Love thread, though since ROL is no longer on, I'm glued to the TV watching I Love New York 2 now.

Anyone else?

Let's talk about it!
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:14 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 164/138/120

Height: 5'2"

Oh what a terrible, awful woman!!! She thinks she right up there on the A list....when I wouldn't even call her D yet.

So of course I watch it! I don't really know who I like though....they all seem very weird this season and all have something wrong with them I watched the first one as well.

I think her mother is one of the ugliest people I've ever seen, but she just thinks who she is doesnt she?
ThePrettyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:32 AM   #3  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

I'm glued! I SO LOVE Midget Mac! What a cool guy!

That Tailor Made guy gives me the creeps. So does It. :P
Cassie501107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:59 AM   #4  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Of course I do She's a raging b*tch, but I like her anyway. She's a chick I know wouldn't be good to be friends with, but she sure is entertaining to watch.

And yes, Sister Patterson is a psycho...what's with her CLAWS this season?

I kinda actually LIKE Tailor Made, in spite of myself. I think my favorite right now is Punk

Last edited by Azure; 10-25-2007 at 10:00 AM.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:22 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

I'd hate to encounter Sister Patterson in a dark alley. However, she did get some good weave this season. My girlfriend says she got "good Indian hurr!"

Midget Mac is awesome... he makes me laugh all the time. And I don't mind Tailor Made, either. He is kind of cute. Punk is hot. And yes, It is CREEPY... but you have to admit... if he wasn't so creepy (and didn't wear that FUGLY pink sweater) he would actually be kind of attractive.

I don't think I could be good friends with New York, either. She's too over-the-top... but that's what makes her so fun to watch.

I'd say she was C or D listed, at this point. I couldn't help but laugh when she called herself a BIG STAR... but everyone DOES know who she is, so she has some sort of claim to fame, even IF it's reality TV!
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 02:17 PM   #6  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

She is so.......well it is amuzing to watch, but I feel sorry for all the men on there!
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 03:58 PM   #7  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Watched the first one but didn't think I could stomach the second, lol. But I did see a little and the midget kills me!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote