UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 10-24-2007, 10:08 PM   #1  
girl, interrupted

S/C/G: 195lbs/186lbs/120lbs

Height: 5ft 3inches

Smile My Story *I'm a new member too*

Well basically I've had problems with my weight for quite some time, I'm not what you would call extremely fat as I am more muscular anyways, here's my story.....

I guess my weight got really bad in December06, the christmas "period" I weighed in at 15 and a half stone! I hated it and knew I had to do something, I cut way back on eating only eating tea and snacking on tomatoes and cuecumber and stuff, occassionally crisps too. Then in Feb07 I started starving myself to lose weight even tho scince december 2 months had passed and I'd already lost 2 stone going down to 13 and a half stone. I stayed that weight right up until recently, my bulima came back alot stronger than before and I balooned up to 14 stone 5lbs but my clothes still fit? Could be that I am doing obssessively huge amounts of exercise that I've not done since when I last had a short bout of bulimia in january, i dunno.
anyways.... I decided to join this place because it seemed like a nice friendly inspirational place to get help and stuff to lose weight and I am hoping to get down to 120lbs if not that then at 140/150lbs I will be happy

Last edited by red tear drops; 10-24-2007 at 10:10 PM.
red tear drops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 02:26 AM   #2  
gracey

S/C/G: 242/172/168

Height: 5ft 11

hiya, welcome, you certainly have chosen the right place, everyon here is really supportive, and will help u in anyway u need with your diet.good luck on your journey :-)
freethetoys is offline   Reply With Quote