Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2002, 01:03 AM   #1  
Gonna do it this time!

Talking Can I join too?

I wanted to stop in and say hi . I usually hang out in the Thursday weigh in group. I've been lurking around the 3FC site for about 6 weeks now and have just recently started posing. My name is Dawn I'm 26, I've been battling my weight for 8 years. Since I had my daughter... WW has been great for me, I've lost 11lbs in 7 weeks, not great but since it was over Chrismtas holidays I think that's pretty good. I have been married for 7 months and we're thinking about trying to have another baby soon...

That's about it for me! Thanks for listening!
Old 01-12-2002, 07:40 PM   #2  
Eve's Mom

Default Hi Dawn!

How are you? I am just taking an awake break, sick in bed all day....its been crappy, but I can't even stay awake to watch amovie with b/f!!!

Welcome to the WW 20's! This is an awesome thread - these girls are great.

Well, adios, I'll e-mail ya later!!

Girls - FYI - Dawn and I live in the same city and graduated from the same high school together (although we didn't know eachother, it was a big high school!!), as well as other coincidences in our lives...very cool. Small world....

Belle
Old 01-13-2002, 12:38 AM   #3  
Gonna do it this time!

Hey Belle!!!
Thanks for the welcome! I'm starting to feel a little better... I hope you do too! Sleep all day tomorrow!?!?!?! That's what I plan on doing.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 01-13-2002, 12:23 PM   #4  
Eve's Mom

hey Dawn..I actually think I am worse today! ? Its horrible, this cold/flu sucks. b/f is coming down with it worse today as well, though he remains engrossed in his playstation 2. I have been trying to do dishes, but its hard when you feel so lightheaded and odd...

I hope you are feeling better!!

P
Old 01-13-2002, 12:58 PM   #5  
Running Babe

Belle: I hope you're feeling better soon. The Playstation 2? I so understand about guys and there video games..... I'm so sorry.

Dawn: Welcome

BTW: I might apply to Law School at U of C next year.
Closed Thread