Old 10-08-2007, 07:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something Mon Chat: Oct 8th

morning all,

Joan i was laughing so hard at your comment "pulling a GG". Hmmm am i that much of an alcy...lmoa...but i'm glad you had some good wine. And at least your posts didn't look bad, like mine do LOL

hannah...hang in there its prob related to the fibromayalgia...although i don't know much about it.

ll - glad you had a good weekend. Did you get your exercise during the wedding. Up, down, up, down, kneel lmao. trust me...i grew up catholic...hated going to catholic weedings..they were sooooooooo long.

michelle- happy b-day

alright i really should get ready for work. I wish i had another da off. IT would be nice. But at least i have all this weekend off.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:02 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin'!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:17 AM   #3  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good morning everyone. Not a lot going on here today except mountains of laundry. I have to take my car in to get an estimate to fix the damage I did in the parking lot two weeks ago. I got one from the dealer last week, $1900.00 ! I just scrubbed the bathroom and for some reason I never had cleaned the outside of the vanity beside the toilet. Oh my word!! Yikes. I won't be forgetting about that again. I'm not the world's worst housekeeper but there are some places I just never think to clean.

GG: Glad that you are off this weekend. Hope you get to do something relaxing.

Lauren: Morning!

Michelle: Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had an enjoyable time with the kids.

Hanna: Sorry to hear that you have been feeling so tired. I hope you can get the meds regulated and feel better soon. Sounds like you had a great shopping trip.

Lisa: Great job on the eating over the weekend.

OK, gotta go get directions to the body shop. Have a great Monday!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:50 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Monday Morning Greetings...

GG ~ Glad that you laughed;-). I certainly don't think that you're a lush. Getting a little bit tipsy now and then lightens life up a bit.

Lauren ~ those are some seriously sweet deals on the appliances! Go ahead and gloat Girl!

KarenK ~ I had to laugh at your cleaning story. I think that I keep a clean house too but every now and then I'll come across something that is soooo gross. From then on it's glaringly obvious. $1900 sounds expensive. Do you have to pay the full amount or just your deductible?

Michelle ~ Happy (belated) Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back on track today. I had a great weekend and the scale showed it this morning. Hope that everyone has a great week ~ Joan
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:00 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

GG, as a matter of fact, yes it was alot of up, down, up down. I didn't kneel however. I also didn't like how they "preached" against abortion in the mass. I for one am against it, but I don't think it should be preached in this context.

Michelle, happy belated birthday to you.

morning to the rest of you,

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:08 AM   #6  

Lisa ~ Abortion was talked about during a wedding Mass? That is so inappropriate. Not to mention weird. I was born and raised Catholic but these days I'm a disillusioned, lapsed one...
Old 10-08-2007, 10:14 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 216/184/135

Height: 5' 5"

Morning everybody! I have tons of housework to do today. I have been sick with a head cold all weekend. Still not feeling the best today. But I have to get my house under control. I did really good with my eating this weekend. It helped that I had no appetite and even when I ate nothing tasted good. Well, I better get started. Hope everybody has a good day!
godsgirltmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:18 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 246.5/246.5/216

Height: 5' 1"

Default mornin

Good morning.... Lots to do today.... mostly getting it together.. personally (weight) and professionally (self employed and not doing very well)

Time to recommit to being who i want to be rather than who i have become.
GET IT TOGETHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:44 AM   #9  

Welcome all newbies to 30 something's !! Looking forward to getting to know you...
Old 10-08-2007, 11:26 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 225/219/165

Height: 5'7"

Hey--since you're going to welcome the newbies, I figure that's my cue to speak up. Here's the start of week 2 of my membership here. I was down a few last week- but this morning, it was only 2 or so, but, hey---it's the right direction. My plan for the day is lotsa housework, and my plan for the week is 3 hours on the treadmill, and watching what I put in my mouth.
Teeny tiny Baby steps---gotta sneak up on the skinny me--she's shy........
momica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:42 AM   #11  

Height: 5' 7"

Joan, I am not Catholic ~ I have been to a few weddings though. I don't ever recall that being mentioned. Of course it has been a few years since the last one.

lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:02 PM   #12  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

LOL at momca thats cute
well im at work did BAD this weekend i feel a head cold coming and i made my daughter lock up all the Alcohol this morning NO MORE DRINKING during the week wish me luck and please pray for me im seriousi have been drinking everyday for the past year and a half so im gonna need help
((HUGS))
Michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:30 PM   #13  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

I'm back.

Michelle, Happy belated birthday! Geez, it sounds like you entertained your family, instead of them entertaining you on your bday! Hang in there girl, I hope your kids are being supportive with the drinking. Have you ever gone to an AA meeting? Would you consider it?

Lisa, My BIL's wedding in CA was a Catholic Mass, but there was no inappropriate talk. It was nice, but I don't do kneeling, just sit/stand...which gets very old after awhile!

Momica,

G.I.T,

godsgirltmm, Hope you're feeling better!

Karen, Oh I just read about your day yesterday and I'm soo jealous! I'll have to remember for next year! What on earth did you do to that poor car now?! Didn't you bust out the back window not that long ago?

So far, so good today. I had a banana for breakfast with my coffee, ran out of time to make oatmeal! Had a chef's salad (the kind you buy premade, it's small, 320 cals), and a broc/ch baked potato from Wendy's for lunch. I'm starving right now though. Think I better eat my apple before I hit the candy jar!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:43 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

Hi all I'm back home had a wonderful weekend with my mom. Bush gardens was fun but on Sat's they are at full capacity 30,000 some odd people. so if you go on sat go early. Tho the haunted stuff doesn't start till 6pm

Now a need a week to recover from my weekend

Last edited by Outland; 10-08-2007 at 02:44 PM.
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:37 PM   #15  

Height: 5'6

Hey all..

Sounds like everyone had a super weekend.
Happy late birthday Michelle! Hope you are feeling better!
Happy anniversary Joan (it was you that mentioned that, right?)

Took my DD to her preschool pumpkin patch hayride today. This is the fourth time I've done this one...my son did it twice when he was in school there. This was the LAST time though. It was very cute. They give the kids a tour of the farm and explain how they grow things, clean the apples, how the bees pollenate the flowers, etc. The really cute part is when "Farmer Bob" dresses up one of the kids like a butterfly & says how they don't like butterflies on the farm because they lay eggs which become caterpillars, and the caterpillars eat all the crops. Five mins. later the most beautiful butterfly flew by. The kids were hysterical. "AAHHH, a butterfly!!! OH NO!!" Completely funny!!

Anyway, then we went to Children's Place & got some Awesome deals on shoes, jeans, skirts, everything. I love that when that happens!!

Well, my DH & DS will be home soon, I better get the kitchen cleaned up & start getting dinner ready to cook. HOpe you all have a wonderful night.

BTW>>>>> does anyone watch Dancing Wtih the Stars?? That Helio is the cutest thing...

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote