General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-28-2007, 02:15 PM   #1  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Default House anyone?

This is my favorite show on television. Anyone else a fan? What did you think of the first episode this season??

I can't believe Cameron, Chase and Foreman are really gone. I was kind of interested to actually see who the applicants are though.
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:27 PM   #2  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

I watch it but in reruns, lol. They are new to me though. But I did hear about them leaving and can't imagine the show without them. And too, I am curious who will take their place. Might have to watch and see.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:29 PM   #3  
I have less blubber!

I didn't watch it on TV til this season. We had been waiting to buy the DVD's when they came out and watching the whole season at once hehe. I just couldn't resist watching them this time. I couldn't wait!
Old 09-28-2007, 03:13 PM   #4  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

mmmmm...Dr. Gregory House. Ahhhh. I love that show. It's so sophisticated and smartly written. I've been a nurse for ten years now and I NEVER solve the case, they're always so mysterious. I found myself getting so frustrated when the team was quitting last season....like, NO you can't break up the team!!! Don't you think it'll all come back in the end? I hope it's not a whole season without them together, but I'd like it to be tough. I can't wait to see the new recruits either. How bout the cute gal he talked to in the halls this week? She seemed too Cameron-ish, I'd like to see them go in a different direction.

I like Cameron and Chase together, I like the "friends with benefits" angle, but then I got irritated at her for being so witchy to him when he was so sweet and had feelings for her. I was ESPECIALLY irritated when she tried to go after House!!!! Hands off my man woman! Well, and they didn't really have ANY chemistry. Personally, I half hope House will father Cuddy's baby.

I thought the story last season with the detective went on WAY too long. I like that actor though, but he was such a bulldog. I'm glad that story went away, even though some times I thought he'd never get out of trouble!

Ah yes, and the episode where he was shot by the patient's husband was LITERALLY some of the best TV I've ever seen.

There is just something MAD SEXY about that man. Oh daddy!

Last edited by NurseMichelle; 09-28-2007 at 03:14 PM.
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:24 PM   #5  
I have less blubber!

Ugggh I HATED the detective angle. I felt SO sorry for Dr. Wilson. But it was kind of touching how much everyone was willing to take a stand for House even though he is such an ***. LOL. A VERY sexy one. Yeh I have the hots for Dr. House too! And I also am hoping to see a Cuddy/House relationship. They have such a playful chemistry together..And they DO have a past together hehe.

I liked the girl in the hall..I think she seemed a bit too cold to be a straight up Cameron replica, but there were some similarities. I am really hoping House gets his old team back in a way...But I know I will get attached to the new guys this season. It's a great show either way. I keep wondering HOW they are going to figure out something new and unique for show ideas, but they never disappoint. I loved the way the first one ended. How unexpected was THAT? It wasn't even the right girl.

Last edited by sockmonkey70; 09-28-2007 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:26 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

YES YES HOUSE IS HOT! He's just so SARCASTIC and ANGRY and RUGGED! I love watching House, too, not just for Hugh Laurie, but because the show is very well-written, humorous, and engaging. House is on USA tonight... woot woot! And I can't believe Foreman, Chase, and Cameron are gone, either. I LIKED his team! WTF happened?
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:31 PM   #7  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Love House!! It is probably one of my very favorite shows. I loved this first episode because it had such an amazing twist. I would have never guessed which way it was going. I thought that the kidnapped guitar part of the show was hilarious. I have to say that I hadn't heard that they were all leaving, so I was shocked to see them all gone. Should be fun to see who gets picked for the new team.

He IS a very sexy man. But, why??? He isn't really that good looking! I think it is just the character and how he reacts. You like him even though he is mean!! I saw a magazine a couple of weeks ago with an interview with him. The quote in the headline was "I'm not pregnant". Cracked me up.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:33 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Love this show!

I wouldn't be so sure that Cameron, Chase and Foreman are gone - all three actors' names were still in the opening credits, after all! I hold out hope that they'll be back in some capacity.

I am super excited to see what happens with these newbies, though! The previews with the race-bib-numbers were cracking me up.
practiceliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:37 PM   #9  
I have less blubber!

Well they are in the next episode..Did ya'll see the previews for next week? House starts "hallucinating" and seeing them everywhere?
Old 09-28-2007, 03:40 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

yup I saw that. I really wonder what happens...
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:53 PM   #11  

Quote:
I like Cameron and Chase together
You know these two are a couple in real life, right?
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:03 PM   #12  
I have less blubber!

Not anymore. They broke off their engagement.
Old 09-28-2007, 04:09 PM   #13  

Awwww. And they were so cute together.
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:47 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

WOW... I'm totally quoting EVERYONE on this!!!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey70 View Post
I didn't watch it on TV til this season. We had been waiting to buy the DVD's when they came out and watching the whole season at once hehe. I just couldn't resist watching them this time. I couldn't wait!
YES, we do the SAME thing!!!! We had to tape the first episode of this season because I watched TBL.... so we haven't watched it yet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseMichelle View Post
mmmmm...Dr. Gregory House. Ahhhh. I love that show.

There is just something MAD SEXY about that man. Oh daddy!
Yes... Dr. Gregory House is a hot, sexy, man... I second, third, fourth, EVERYTHING you said!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey70 View Post
And I also am hoping to see a Cuddy/House relationship. They have such a playful chemistry together..And they DO have a past together hehe.
Same here!! I've thought that since the show started! You know it HAS to happen.... maybe he'll donate sperm somewhere and she'll be the recipient... HA! j/k

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightengaleShane View Post
YES YES HOUSE IS HOT! He's just so SARCASTIC and ANGRY and RUGGED!
Again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by practiceliving View Post
Love this show!

I wouldn't be so sure that Cameron, Chase and Foreman are gone - all three actors' names were still in the opening credits, after all! I hold out hope that they'll be back in some capacity.
I actually read somewhere that they aren't gone for good. I liked them all and can't wait to see how House is with the newbies!

Last edited by LondonJulz; 09-28-2007 at 04:47 PM.
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 05:02 PM   #15  
I CAN DO THIS!!

S/C/G: 360.6/335.4/140

Height: 5'7½"

I love this show!! It is the ONLY show that I never miss. I have watched it since the first season and I can't imagine my Tuesday nights without it.

I really expect Chase, Cameron, and Foreman to come back or at least a couple of them... maybe not all. Has anyone seen (or heard of) them in any other show recently? Just curious if they got a better offer, but what could be better than House!

I would have to say that it is the best written show on TV... funny, witty, even mean but in a funny way. Those writers deserve a raise!
gina1221 is offline   Reply With Quote