Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 07:15 PM   #1  
Elizabeth

S/C/G: 233/158/145

Height: 5'6

Default CYBER PURGERS thread: Warning: binge confessions

In response to the thread asking for a cyber purger thread.....

This is the thread where we WILL confess (sometimes in explicit detail) our struggles with compulsive overeating/binge eating/bulimia and any other food control problems and issues. The mention of specific food is acceptable. All are welcome (newbies included!!). (words borrowed from the lovely Harpo)
Old 09-28-2007, 07:42 AM   #2  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/ticker/147

Height: 5'7''

i remember contributing to this thread when i first joined. When i came back after about a year i couldn't find any threads like this so i'm glad someone's made it again! i haven't got a confession as yet, but i'm sure i will do in the near future!
Old 09-29-2007, 11:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

Elizabeth and Leah!! Nice to see old faces!! Yeah, it was probably my responsibility to ressurect it from the grave, but I've been SO SO SO busy (just moved again -- and just got internet installed last week). So thanks Elizabeth!! Congratulations on making (it past) your goal weight!!! I bet you look FANTASTIC!!
Old 09-30-2007, 11:10 AM   #4  
Leah

Ello! Yes, I can also remember you from last year I haven't got internet either yet, i'm in the library at the moment doing my 'work' hehe. I'll get on to it soon. I will be posting on here every day no doubt as soon as i get the internet up and running. I need this place. Anyway, thanks for responding to our posts hope you're having a non-binge day!
Old 10-01-2007, 08:44 AM   #5  
Failure Is Not An Option

S/C/G: 250/145/138

Height: 5ft6

Have had a binging month, not a day. Planned ones, which sucks even more because it means i did it on purpose. Binges included ( but was not limited to )...

An entire box of entemens coffee cake ( in one sitting ), cookies, truffles, more cookies, cinnamon rolls, chips, muffins, doughnuts, cheesecake...

Gained 10 lbs in one month. Don't want to talk about it.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:53 AM   #6  
Leah

thinnythighs, i've just had to up my ticker by 3lbs because of my binging. This wasn't over the course of a month though, more like 2 days

Today is a new month. Let's all try to start over and think of it as a new start!
Old 10-01-2007, 06:12 PM   #7  

I have always binged, but not so much in the past few years. Lately I have been on the hump of the depo shot weight gain, and fighting it. I know I've been overeating due to that shot, and it's been hard. I eat so much, my tummy hurts, so I vomit and feel better. I have done it about 4 times in the past 2 weeks. My rib cages have hurt in the past few days, so I know it's not something I can keep up with. For what it's worth, that depo shot is fighting my weight loss program so hard, but I will overcome! I just am disgusted that I use the purging as a tool for helping me through it. Reminds me of being in 7th grade again.

and btw... I have gained 10 lbs since last Monday, so something is wrong with me! I'm back on program today and drinking tons of water and good foods. My ribs still hurt from saturday's purge session.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:42 AM   #8  

YESTERDAY:

Had a normal, 1800 calorie-ish day with a decent amount of walking, THEN

2 x cereal bars (300)
1 x cornetto (200)
1 x mini trifle (200)

Great! (sarcasm)

Oh well, roll on today!

Emily
xxx
Old 10-02-2007, 12:03 PM   #9  
Elizabeth

S/C/G: 233/158/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarpoChicoGroucho View Post
Elizabeth and Leah!! Nice to see old faces!! Yeah, it was probably my responsibility to ressurect it from the grave, but I've been SO SO SO busy (just moved again -- and just got internet installed last week). So thanks Elizabeth!! Congratulations on making (it past) your goal weight!!! I bet you look FANTASTIC!!
Harpo Nice to "see" you too!
Hey now.....who are you calling "old"?!?!?!

Thanks for the congrats about finally reaching my goal weight!
I will confess that I STILL have issues with bingeing and probably always will. I do binge less frequently now but I still do binge.

To everyone who struggles with bingeing......NEVER give up hope! It is possible to reach a healthy weight. If I can do it, so can you.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:41 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

-four bowls of cereal with soy milk (each bowl being approximately two servings per the box)
-1/2 pint of raspberries
-leftover stirfy (about a normal serving size, not really a part of the binge - this was supposed to be lunch)
-4 multigrain tortillas with peanut butter
-probably about a cup of shredded mozzerella cheese, straight from the bag

augh!
Old 10-03-2007, 04:20 AM   #11  
Leah

left over chinese when i got in from a drinking session last night... NOT good!
Old 10-03-2007, 04:38 AM   #12  

OMG drinking does me IN! Not all the time, just sometimes, I'm trying to figure out why I'm sometimes so controlled and sometimes grabbing fast food on the way home when I'm not hungry. It's emotional, obviously -- if I should happen to run into an old boyfriend or something, the drinking makes me sentimental about it and jealous of who he's with (super dumb since I'm happily married!)

Sometimes drinking = dumb for me, including diet dumb!

Can you believe I was once stopped at 2 am because I was driving suspiciously slow, I had to explain to the CHiPs that I was trying to put hot sauce on my Taco Bell burrito while driving. HE BOUGHT IT! Truly I was not drunk; but jeez I really could have pulled over to do that. Or better yet -- GONE THE **** HOME AND GONE TO SLEEP!

SO humiliating. Natch when I got home I got into something else.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:37 AM   #13  

At just past midnight as today dawned - because I was waiting for a *clean calorie slate* for today, of course, christ how stupid -

milkshake (400)
2 x crumpets with lowfat cream cheese (250)
1 x cereal bar (150)

800 , which im adding into todays total, but im hungry now, sigh argh

emily
xxx
Old 10-03-2007, 01:40 PM   #14  
Samantha

S/C/G: 160/160/135

Hi everyone...

I am really excited about this thread. I am new to 3FC and i am trying to find places where i fit in. I think this might be a good fit for me. Good luck to everyone, and remember if you fall down, get up and try again!
Old 10-03-2007, 02:56 PM   #15  
Kristina

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Unhappy Wow this all sounds familiar!

I am definitely a compulsive eater. Hmm..I'm not sure I've ever admitted that before - I also do it alone - eating healthy and normal in front of most everyone. I look forward to nights when my husband works so I can sit in front of the tv and eat whatever I want. Not that he would ever say anything to me, but I'm embarrassed. I bought a whole carrot cake from the store yesterday - and left it in my car - and eat on it whenever I'm driving - it's almost gone! In 24 hours. I think about food constantly - healthy or non - it is an obssession. Even when I eat healthy I'm always thinking about what I will eat next, what time, etc. I wonder where this came from? Ok - that's probably enough confession for today - but what a great site I've found!
Closed Thread