Old 09-15-2007, 04:28 PM   #1  

Default Starting Over Question?

Hello, (OOPS, sorry, think I posted this in the wrong place before)

I was a member of LA about 2 years ago and lost a considerable amount of weight. I did not get to my goal, but got bored and stopped -- gaining back weight slowly. To make a long story short, I went back a couple of times since then and stopped. I have not been to the center since last spring. I still have bars there if they still have my account on file. The center has changed their name to Pure Weight Loss. Do you dthink this will affect my account? I am hoping they still have my file on record. Should I call them (with my tail under my legs) and make an appt. to go back? I really feel as if I am ready to get back on plan and feel pretty focused. Suggestions would be great!! THANKS SO MUCH
3meows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 04:45 PM   #2  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

go back! the worst they could say is that your account didn't transfer and you may have to pay for more weeks. it sounds like your totally ready and focused again to lose weight, so why not?
this is my third time joining LAWL and i don't regret it one bit this time around. i had 2 kids in between the times i've joined and now that i'm done having kids and i know that this is the last time i'm going to be joining LA because i'm gonna make my goal and see it thru til the end and make this a permanent lifestyle change.

sorry for rambling. i say go for it! you'll thank yourself and be so happy you went back!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 05:00 PM   #3  

Do you think they would let me use the lites I had left over? It was about 30 double boxes!!! Thanks for your quick response!!!
Old 09-15-2007, 06:16 PM   #4  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Good Luck!! I think they will probably have to allow you the bars but you will probably have to buy more weight loss weeks to join again. They might be having a welcome back special you never know. Let us know what happens.
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 09:20 PM   #5  

Ok, thanks guys -- I'll let you know how it goes and I look forward to being part of the group!!!!