General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2002, 03:29 PM   #1  

Question New Member...Blood Type Diet??

Hello Everyone,

I just signed up today, after a good friend told me about this site. I've done the lose and gain game for years, and have now had enough. I'm 5'5'' and weigh 190lbs. Which of course gives me hot flashes when I look in the mirror. I will be 30 this year, and I darn well don't want to spend another 30 years overweight. Now I'm not looking to be model thin, just strong and healthy.

The question I have is about "D'Adamo's Blood Type Diet". I followed this for about 6 months almost 2 years ago and had results. I felt good, but kept getting the shakes really bad, if I didn't eat enough. I think is was not eating meat. My blood type is A positive, and basically its vegetarian. If anyone has tried this plan, can you give me some advice on the different things I can eat for protein, but without eating the meat.

I've bought some Taebo tapes, and I'm digging out the Blood Type book again, intent on making a life change. ANY, and I mean ANY help, would be so helpful.

Thanks for listening,
Evergreen
Old 01-05-2002, 04:13 PM   #2  
Viva la vida loca!

S/C/G: 360/329/297 (second 10%)

Height: 5'6"

Hi, Evergreen!

I'm also blood type A, did the plan, and also felt better. I quit doing it because I like meat and didn't seem to get enough protein.

May I suggest you post your question to the Blood type website at http://www.dadamo.com ? A post here and there surfaces about the Eat Right 4 Your Type plan on this forum, but doesn't stay very long.

some think the plan is a complete hoax; others claim that it worked for them.

Best of luck with your TaeBo and your quest for health! There are many, many diverse threads and great ideas, not to mention wonderful support on this website. Hope to see more posts from you!

Blessings and best of health!
Closed Thread