Old 08-29-2007, 07:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 something chat: WED Aug 29th

woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! i'm so happy today...got on the scale and lost 2 lbs....my hard work this week has paid off. It makes me feel good...im slowly getting my grove back. Just thought i'd say hi...i guess i'm starting the morning off...where's everyone...rr, roo, sheila, and especially Mo.....mo we really miss you crazy food thought provocing woman. Alright, got to run to work...have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 08:21 AM   #2  
KAR

Morning All,
Have ready enjoyed the last few days with my sister. We went to an outdoor play last night. Didn't get home until late. So now it is off to school to get a few things done in my classroom. I hope to be able to check back in with everyone here this afternoon. I have missed chatting with you all.
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 08:36 AM   #3  
Finally Taking Care of ME

S/C/G: 283/ticker/183

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning All -

Leslie had an ok night, no more biting. She's back at the sitters today and she's never had a problem there, cross my fingers she was just frusterated and it won't be an ongoing thing.

School started yesterday so hopefully the hecktic summer winds down and I can get back on track with my goals.

Have a great day everyone!!

Angie
LesliesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 08:47 AM   #4  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

GoodMorning Everyone

Well I dropped the suburban down at the dealership the brakes are getting worked on. I bought the thing brand new last year and this is the first time it has had to go in to the shop other than oil changes. I ate Taco Johns last night every bite tasted great till I was done and said what the **** did I just do. Ya

Walk felt great today! Gives my mind time to think.

GG: Congrads on the weight loss I am proud of you!! You go girl.

Kerry: Glad you had a good visit with sis, it is the little things in life that make such a difference. I love my sis I couldn't live with out her.

Angie: Things will get back to normal hopefully mine finally is. It is just always busy. You see I have not only my kids but the kids in my daycare soccer games invited too even class rooms it is cute but very tired.

sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 09:55 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 155/151/120

Height: 5'2"

Good morning!
Thanks for the welcome! I am sitting at my desk trying to get started this morning. I am thinking of ways to keep my motivation while my Mom is visiting. She will be here in two weeks. She's the little Italian woman who doesn't gain weight and yet is upset if I don't eat a pound of pasta at dinner. Ah well, I moved away from the whole clan three years ago, and I can't wait to see her. Hope everyone has a great day!
lexytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 11:56 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi every one!

The morning started great!

Sheila you are doing great a couple of tacos will not hurt you, you can burn does calories in the bed room in no time Lol! I don't like not having my car, but sometimes you just have to take it to the shop.

Angie what grade do you teach?

Laxtay enjoy your moms company!

Karry I love plays, I never been to an outdoor one thought! enjoy your sisters visit!

GG congratulations on the 2 Lbs. loss.

I am on my way to the gym this am, I have been stopping at the local coffee shop and getting a chai late, I wander how many calories are in it, or maybe not!

It is a busy day today, we are meeting w/the hospital's social worker today and hear what they have to say, I am a little nervous I don't know why!

See you all later.

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 12:16 PM   #7  
KAR

Shelia sorry to hear that you are without your wheels today. Glad you got a walk in. I know what you mean about sisters. I just wish my two didn't live so far away.
Angie glad to hear that Leslie had a better night. Things will get back into a routine very quickly.
Hanna we went to see Tecumseh. It was a really great show especially when it finally cooled off and the moon came out. Here is hoping that your meeting goes well today for you. Enjoy your time at the gym!
Lexytay welcome to our group! Hope you can stay motivated when your mom comes for her visit. I know it is hard to stay on a diet when family comes to visit. I should know since my sister is here for a short visit right now.
Well I think I am going to go get some lunch with my sister. Haven't eaten anything yet today. Was too tired and in a hurry when I left this morning. So I will check back in with you later.
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 01:35 PM   #8  
pole princess!

S/C/G: 136.5/136.5/107

Height: 4'10"

Hey all! I'm looking for somewhere to kind of "hang out" on these boards. I need somewhere where I can check in on a daily basis - make some friends, etc. The last time I wass successful with weight loss, I was part of a message board group - It kind of helped me stay accountable to check in daily with progress. It's also nice to have a place to vent about everyday stuff and hear about others who are going through the weight loss journey too.

A little info about me:

My name is Kirsten. I live in Yucaipa, California. I have a 10 year old daughter who just started back to school today. I'm trying to lose 20 - 30 pounds. Im not sure of the exact number I want to lose - i will know when I get into a particular pair of pants that I am there I'm not married, but I live with my boyfriend of almost 3 years (3 years in 2 weeks)

anyway, iIm off to do my workout right now!
Blueyedblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:43 PM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Kirsten! Looks like you've been around 3FC for awhile, just looking for a place to fit in! We'll give you the you need, if you want!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 03:16 PM   #10  
pole princess!

S/C/G: 136.5/136.5/107

Height: 4'10"

Thanks! I joined quite awhile ago, but then left for a long time. I've been back for at least a few weeks, I defnetly need a kick in the rear once in awhile - especially when I get discouraged, which is often because as of yet my efforts have been unsuccessful.

I have done really well so far today. I already did a 1 hour workout (FIRM Cardio Sculpt) When DD gets home we will go swimmng for an hour. Then maybe if i have the energy - I will do a 20 minute pilates workout.
Blueyedblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 04:18 PM   #11  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Afternoon all,

I am home from my trip to Texas. Had a good time visiting the outlaws. Actually we got home late Monday nite. The kids started school Tuesday and I am EXHAUSTED!!! Did I mention we drove there and back, with two kids and three dogs? Yes I am CRAZY! I took my computer and believe it or not I barely got on it. It was kind of a nice break. I didn't eat to well either cause its hard to drive and eat salads, lol.

GG- congrats on the weight loss.

Welcome to the newbies.

Have a great nite everyone!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 05:36 PM   #12  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello everyone!! Yikes, I've been negligent again! And I need a kick in the pants. My diet has been AWFUL! Way awful. Oh well, I'll do better tomorrow.

Hello to all of the newbies. It's nice to have you here!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 08:28 PM   #13  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

I think we all have been suckin butt on the diet lately!!

Mo and Roo where are you guys?

Hello to all the newbies!
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 09:58 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

welcome lexy and bluey...nice to see some new faces...we're always here for support or a good swift kick if needed.

For instance i think i hear a good kick is needed for sheila, karen, and lois... come on girls you can do it ...get back to the good eats and exerciese. okay..was that annoying enough for you.

hannah - how'd the meeting with the hospital go?

Nothing really new to report here..ANOTHER very dull boring day...i think today i actually saw 5 patients. God i don't know what is going on...but really its hard to kill 9 hrs when there isn't a freaking thing to do...any one got sick (or healthy) pets they want me to take a look at...i think pretty soon i'm going to start soliciting clients on the street...hmmm wonders if that's would make headlines in the paper "local vet arrested for solicitation of clients...but it was a mistake...she wasn't looking for sex...just clients LMAO. Sorry really i almost lost my mind today..and we're not allow to play on any web sites at this job...so really it was soooooo boring today. Oh well. Hopefully buisness will pick back up. Tomorrow we finally get the upstairs a/c in...yeah!!!!! maybe we could move the bed from the dinning room (downstairs) back to the master tomorrow night LOL.
see ya tomorrow
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 11:39 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi everyone!

blueyelond You are definitely at the right place, this is an amazing group, I LOVE IT!!! I was invited to a poll dancing class just for fun at a friends house couple of weeks ago but I couldn't go.

Sheila did you get your car back?

Alicia Welcome back, great to hear you had a good time! good to have you back!

Karen where have you been? here is your you asked for it!

has anyone heard from Melinda? Is she OK? some of you had contact with her on myspace, did you?

GG sorry to hear about the boring day, not here! if you ever need to get "un bored" come visit me! LOL.

I cried all afternoon after we met with the hospital, the social worker is very nice but she told us she feels really bad to tell us she feels hopeless and helpless for DS and our family, that DS is a really sick little boy literally, wow! that sure didn't do any good, did it? No we have no clue what to do, even the "professionals" don't have an answer. When we were talking to her she said we are very close to have no other option but residential because is the only option that is long term and I felt like she was not even convinced residential would help, she said we have exhausted all the resources, she didn't know how we have been able to deal with all the stress, how are we managing, and she did explain to us that CA only has residential treatment classified at level 12, I think she was trying to get us prepared to hear DS may need level 14 (locked facility) and that is 100% out of the state, CA doesn't have that. Even DH broke down in tears, which is very unusual. I feel like someone just thru Drano down my emotions and they are completely drained. the social worker suggested he goes back to school on the 4th when school starts again and go from there, the hospital has done all they can do for now as it is only temp. program. I want to cry
I am going to bed!

Good night everyone!
please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote