Old 08-26-2007, 01:26 PM   #1  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink At Home Support Group.....8-26 to 9-1

Greetings

Are we ready for another week? Since we had a combined loss of 15 pounds last week, do you think we can do it again? I am up for it.

Today is a busy day for me, so I am off for now. Have a great day ladies!!

Ruthannie: Happy Birthday and welcome
Dale Junior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

greetings ladies. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty uneventful. Weigh in is tomorrow but I doubt that I lost since I had a hard time staying OP this past week. Hopefully this week will be better for me with the kids going back to school. Maybe I'll be able to get a few more walks in while they are in school.

Welcome to all the new members.
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 06:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 287.5/257.5/140

Thank you. Brunch was fun. I was so busy chatting that the busboy tried to take my plate of salad several times before I finished. I chose a mushroom and cheese omelet that came with bacon, roasted tomato and mixed greens. I ate all the veggies and saved half the omelet and bacon. It will make a good lunch or dinner tomorrow with another salad. I displayed extraordinary restraint at the desert buffet. Big cup of mixed fruit (green apple, melon and grapes). The portions of the sweets were small (thankfully), so I chose a panna cotta (1/4 cup or less) and a VERY chocolate brownie (looked to be about a 1 1/2" cube). All totaled, my guess is 26 points (including coffee with cream and some bread). That leaves plenty of room with my saved points for a light dinner tonight.

Hooray! Here's to a great and OP motivated week!!

Ruthannie
ruthannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:45 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 251/248/130

Height: 5'2''

Hello all! I am SOOO ready to start a new week!

Ruthannie: Great job on the brunch! Especially the desert buffet! Ive been known to scarf down the entire existance of the table and have the waitress ask if they should start another batch of brownies going

Ive had a pretty unsuccessful week. With TOM approaching....UGH!! Ive got the bottomless pit stomach! However, its been a little better today. I end the week with 15 WPA's left Id be surprised if I lost any....and ecstatic if I didnt gain any. Hopefully this week will have a little mercy on me *sigh*

Oh...I also had a question. I know exercise is great and all, but if I didnt do it while on WW, can I still lose weight? or is it just somewhat of an incentive that I gain extra points when I do?
huniebunie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:44 AM   #5  
jeanne

Morning everyone! I too am glad the w/e is over! I stayed OP, but............I didn't get ANY exercise at all! Today is my WI day.......I'll let you know! I am going to try and do something "phyiscal" every day this week!

Have a great Monday! Will post after WI!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 10:41 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 175/175/120

Today is a new day, ladies! A brand new day... I feel good that I can make this weight loss happen.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!
granolawannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 01:29 PM   #7  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Good Afternoon Ladies

Another great day OP for me, I am chugging the H20 today. I will walk this evening, I was a little too hung over to walk in the heat last night But, hey you only turn 40 once...right? Well that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Is everyone thinking about where they would like to be by Halloween? I need to start thinking what my mini goal will be. I just hope I make my labor day goal, I think it is possible.

Have a great day!!

Ruthannie
: Sound like you did better at Brunch than I did at my party...lol. Good for you.

Mkjohn:
Let us know about your weigh in....fingers crossed for you.

Huniebunie: As far as exercise for me, it makes me feel better about myself and my weight loss is quicker, than without working out. I am sure you can probably lose without exercising, but maybe at a slower rate.

Jeanne: I hope you have a big loss today, let us know. I am with you on the physical this week.

Granola: You can do it!!!!!
Dale Junior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 01:30 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

Good morning ladies, I weighed in this morning and I stayed the same. Atleast I didn't gain! I did have a hard time staying OP last week. This week will be better. I do this with the weight loss. I am surprised I lost last week. Hopefully next week I will have a big loss.

Good luck to all you ladies. I hope you all have a loss this week.
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 03:10 PM   #9  
jeanne

Hi girls! I'm down 1.4# this last week! It's not the number I wanted to see -----but------!!!! I am done at work in an hour and I'm meeting my husband and dog at the park for a walk! Yay! I vow to "move" every day this week! Hold me to it girls! Please! lol!

Daph - I'd like to see 210 - 213 by Halloween!?!?!? Thats about 12.5# a month! Seems reasonable to me! What do you think?
Old 08-27-2007, 03:19 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

Jeanne - that's a lofty goal! I usually can do 10# a month at the most, but everyone loses differently. Good Luck! Oh! And great job on the loss!

Mkjohn - they say maintaining is the hardest part and you did it! There's always a silver lining.

Daph - I'm glad you had fun with your friends, it's good to cut loose now and again. My Dad always says, it isn't what you do 10% of the time, it's what you do 90% of the time. Don't let him know I said it, but I think he's right.

I cut loose this weekend too, my parents had a big cookout for the airshow that is by their house (we saw the Blue Angels fly, it was awesome). Saturday I spent the day there and I drank all my POINTS in beer, then went ahead and ate them too! Talk about that 10% of the time. I don't drink anymore (too many calories and bad for my health) so it was an odd day for me. I picked the kids up early from their Dad's house yesterday and we spent the day, again at my parents' house, playing on the lake. The kids got to see the airshow this time and we got out on the jetski and the boat. It was a great day with the kids and I stayed on plan too! Hope everyone has a great week!
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 03:57 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 251/248/130

Height: 5'2''

jar1965: Great job with the loss. A loss is a loss right? Something better than nothing, I always say.

As for me....with all the food I put in my mouth...I managed to lose *drumroll please* 4 lbs. Im hoping my new scale isnt trying to tease me in anyway. I ate more than last week. So im a bit unsure of the loss, nevertheless....its the same scale I used last week.

Ive never made a mini goal yet. So, this Halloween will be the first one. I have yet to decide an attainable goal. Ill get back to you on that one.heh

Have a great day everyone!
huniebunie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 04:13 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

WTG Hunniebunnie! Great job to everyone else!!

I'm skipping out on weighing in this week, TOM is almost here and the PMS Bloat has begun. I refuse to post a weight that I know is not accurate due to PMS - I would be more discouraged than anything. I stepped on the scale this morning, and it was a 5 pound gain from what I was when I weighed yesterday! So...... I know I can't gain 5 pounds overnight!! My normal weigh in day is Mondays.... I'll weigh in again NEXT Wednesday (that'll give TOM enough time to get here, get started, and hopefully my ballooning will go down!) I have however made it over my halfway point for my walking goal for Labor Day, and almost halfway to my exercise goal.... I'm still truckin' still determined to meet ALL My Labor Day Goals!

Keep up the great work everyone!!!
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 05:14 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 287.5/257.5/140

(I CAN gain 5 lbs overnight, but it's usually water. I can lose that much too.)

Great Work Huniebunie, you get a BIG gold star!!

Jeanne too- good job. That is a lofty goal, but it can happen. Even if you don't exactly hit it, you'll be really close. My goal is to lose 30 over the semester (that gives me til mid-December) and then hold it until after the holidays. I'd really like to go into the new year below 240. I'll do my best and I know you will be too.

I'm doing OK, but kind of busy today. In fact I need to scoot in a bit to teach a class. I have water aerobics on M/W/F. I decided to move to the deep water this am, since my sciatica/disc area was hurting and also for more calorie burn.

Oh Man, is it ever!! I could really feel those core muscles about 20 minutes into class and there were still 40 to go! I was wiped when I got home. Sweet DH made me a coffee and I had 1/2 a SB bar. (I ate breakfast earlier before class.)

I made some salmon croquettes for lunch- very easy and very tasty. I'll have to post the recipe later. I also made some slaw, sort of Asian style. I like to cook, so you'll probably be seeing recipes from me here and there.

Anyway, better go put long pants on for class (I really don't think they want to see me in shorts). Good Luck with the rest of the day!

ruthannie
ruthannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 07:06 AM   #14  
jeanne

4#!! Good job huniebunie!

Hi everyone! Have a great day!
Old 08-28-2007, 07:35 AM   #15  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Oops! I posted in last weeks thread before finding this one. I would love to join this group. My weigh in day is today. Down 6 !!! YEAH! This begins my second week back on WW. I am using the Flex Points plan. Gotta go get ready for work. I will check back in later.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote