Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 02:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 191/167/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Do I fit in here?

Hi! My name is Gina and I am a newbie here. I have been a Weight Watcher since January and have managed to lose 25 pounds so far (ugh, so hard). We are a homeschooling family with 5 children and have started school back this week. I have ended up cancelling my monthly pass to WW this week. Partly because I was just tired of going to the meetings...seemed like I would have to stop whatever I was doing to go to the meeting or even to weigh in. ~and secondly...the money...I was tired of spending it and with our family of 7...I could use the extra money. I still consider myself a 'weight watcher' and am still following the 'rules' and trying to stay within my points~and exercise. ~however...since I am no longer a "paying" weight watcher...do I fit here? I still have 15 pounds to go to reach my goal.
Thanks
Gina
Old 08-22-2007, 03:03 PM   #2  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi Gina

Congrats on the 25 pounds gone so far You are more than welcome to join us on the at home support group under the WW at Home Section. None of us attend meetings, we use this site as our support. We would love to have you. Good Luck!!!
Old 08-22-2007, 03:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 240/ST/140

Good luck, I have been on WW for about 17 weeks now and it is hard
I find about half the time I just run in and weigh and leave. I can't seem to make the time to stay. I think if I stop going, I will lose the motivation that I need when I know I am going to be getting on the scales each week.
Tiffanie
Old 08-22-2007, 04:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 11''

Welcome Gina!
I also follow WW but I dont attend meetings. I'm using the stuff I had from the last time I joined. I visit this site daily and it helps so much. Everyone is very supportive and understanding. I get a lot of motivation here!
Old 08-22-2007, 05:06 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 214/214/150

Height: 5'5

Welcome and yes you fit in here!! I have 4 children myself battling the battle of the bulge. I as the other ladies do, do WW from home this is a wonderful website!
Old 08-22-2007, 05:34 PM   #6  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Of course you belong here! Whether we attend meetings or not, there is still so much wonderful info to get from the people here. You'll reach your goal, stick with it!
Old 08-27-2007, 07:50 PM   #7  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome and congratulations on your weight loss!
Closed Thread