Old 08-18-2007, 02:05 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 198/191/145

Height: 5'6

Red face I dont know how to start this....

Well! This is my first day on this website. I've been on Atkins for almost 2 weeks now..lost 6 pounds. I'm happy..but some days I'm just sooo impatient! I wish all the weight would just fall off me
I'm just sooo mad at myself for getting to the weight I'm at. I feel soo stupid sometimes. People have seen me lose over 30 pounds and then gain it all back in less than a year. Its soo embrassing. but this time its different!!!!
I hope.
stars2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 11:23 AM   #2  

Welcome to the boards! This is an excellent place for support. Patience is a virtue...and not one easy to come by. But keep up the good work and you'll keep going in the right direction. Congrats on your progress thus far, you can do it!
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #3  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Welcome to 3FC! I'm pretty new around here myself, and I'm also on Atkins. We've got an Atkins forum--so be sure to stop by if you haven't already!
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 01:33 AM   #4  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

Welcome to 3FC! I don't do Atkins, so I don't have much advice to give in that regard, but I wish you plenty of good things to succeed in your weight loss endeavours.
Kery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:26 AM   #5  
Going the rest of the way

S/C/G: 188/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Welcome to the board! The good news with being impatient (as I am...oh man, am I ever) is that time always marches on, often faster than we expect!

This place is fantastic; I hope you find that, too! Take care, and see you around the boards.
maalisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:29 PM   #6  
Gettin' married 9/20/09!

S/C/G: 195/???/125

Height: 5'4.5"

I know how you feel! I've lost 1 lbs per week this month and I'm very happy with that, but I'm so mad at myself for even getting to this weight in the first place...like why on earth didn't I start this months ago??? But I guess you can't beat yourself up too much about it. Just think 6 lbs...that is wonderful!
Just keep going and we will all get there eventually!
JulieRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:03 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 206/189.2/135

Height: 5'4"

I'm also doing Atkins, I've lost 9 so far, i know what you mean though abt being frustrated w/ yourself for getting to the point you are, I'm the same way....but just think at least you're that much thinner
lots2go is offline   Reply With Quote