Old 08-13-2007, 09:31 PM   #1  
Here I go again

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6

Default My pants are falling down...

Went to the grocery store today. Wore by fave jeans and you guessed it. As I kept walking, they kept falling. I found myself pulling them up a lot as I did my shopping. At one point i looked at my reflection in the freezer aisle, think it looked like I had a big load on my butt b/c they are so loose on my butt. My once hip hugging, form-fitting-make-my-***-look-good jeans are no more. Its a good feeling and incentive to know you're clothes are much looser than usual. However, I am going to wait until I'm closer to my ultimate goal to buy new clothes. I feel like its useless to buy new clothes in my in-between-stage of my weight loss.

Anyone else having the same experience?
BoopRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:36 PM   #2  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Way to go! All my jeans are having the "unattractive load of crap" in the butt too. But I am just not comfortable going down a size yet.
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:52 PM   #3  
Here I go again

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6

Yeah, I know the feeling of that "load-of-crap"....it goes both ways good and bad...lol. Good= loosing weight Bad= looks unattractive
BoopRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 140/132/125

Height: 5'7"

I'm having the same thing too, just in the thighs instead of the butt. The jeans I bought over spring break (after gaining 10 pounds over the school year) are now falling down, and my favorite goth pants finally fit in the thighs again!
shiloh911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:59 AM   #5  
loving my beautiful self

Height: 5'5"

Good for you!!! I remember that feeling... I miss it and want it back, lol! Seriously though, it's such an accomplishment!
beautifulone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:06 AM   #6  
I shall be released...

Height: 5'8"

I'm wearing belts for the first time in my life! I live in a split-foyer house, and I've had my pants totally come down a few times while carrying laundry up the stairs. Who would have thought unintentionally mooning my family could feel so good?!

I can't really afford different clothes right now, especially when I plan to keep losing. I'm just waiting until I really have to.

I have another jeans "victory" of sorts... The story starts a few years ago when I was bored and tried on a pair of my boyfriend's jeans. They were 42's and I could barely get them over my butt, and couldn't button them, even below the belly. Well, he has lost enough to go down a size and bought a pair of 40's last night. I tried them on, and they fit just fine up over the belly where I normally wear jeans. ****, they looked better on me than they did him!

Last edited by JustSharing83; 08-14-2007 at 03:20 AM.
JustSharing83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:09 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

haha, that's great! I've been experiencing that too! I really have a limited selection of clothes now. Either too big or too small still.
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:54 AM   #8  
Restarting my journey :)

S/C/G: 210/184/130

Height: 5ft 6

Well done to all of you! I can't wait for my jeans to be falling down! Luckily I've got loads of old clothes in various (decreasing) sizes so I'll have clothes to waer as it happens. It must be great to know that you're getting smaller, even if you can't see or feel it, the clothes don't lie
going2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:37 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Great job. I think that is an amazing feeling (eventhough it is somewhat annoying because they don't look good). Go treat yourself to a new pair of pants and keep up the great work.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:37 PM   #10  

Height: 5'8"

Wow!!! Great job and keep it up!!! I would love to have that happen to me!!! I remember when my pants did that when I was not even trying to lose weight and I did not even think twice about it. I am hoping to have it happen to me soon once I get past the 190's.
sarkeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:00 PM   #11  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

Isn't that a great feeling in disguise? Though I don't know whats worse? To feel like you're carrying a load on your butt, or in the front where the crotch area is? (and you're a girl!!). I know my friends tease me about that, when I wear my old khakis!
Tinky009 is offline   Reply With Quote