Old 08-12-2007, 04:25 PM   #1  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Height: 5'4"

Talking At Home Support Group...8-12 to 8-19

Hi All

Just so everyone knows if there is no thread started on Sundays whoever gets here first please feel free to start it for us. I sort of forgot all about it this weekend.

I hope everyone's weekend was better than mine. I am still OP and ready to start the week off right once again. It doesn't look like I will make my goal by my birthday, but I am not giving up, hopefully I will make it by Labor Day.

Carrie: Congrats on your loss Thank you for the words of encouragement. I am ready to throw that scale in the yard and back up over it...lol. The scale is fairly new, but I will check the batteries for sure. Thanks again...you made me feel better anyway.
Dale Junior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 06:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 175/175/120

Hi, just started here at 3FC and I am loving it so far! I started WW earlier this year and lost 11 lbs, but a recent move and access to Sonic has me back where I started. I am really needing motivation and and just plain discipline. Lots and lots of discipline.
granolawannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:40 AM   #3  
Here I go again!

S/C/G: 170/158/135

Height: 5'6

Unhappy In the same boat.

Hey Daph: I know exactly how you feel! I weighed in last Friday and was at 160, then I jumped on the scale on Monday just to see and it said 164! I was furious and wanted to cry. I don't have a clue what that was all about! I haven't weighed in since then and will do it tomorrow. I was good this entire weekend so I hope it pays off. I really want to make my Labor Day goal. It is 155, I was so close, and now I am back to where I started. Good luck to you.
keelygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 12:41 PM   #4  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Happy Monday At Homers

Granola: Welcome to our group, we are glad to have you. What day will you be weighing in?

Keelygal: This morning up to 216.6.....yes I too am ready to cry. I have no idea what is going on with me.....guess I am just bloated for some reason. But I am OP and working out...I will stick to my august goals no matter what. You WILL make your Labor Day goal!!!!!

I did get my workout in this morning and I am drinking my water. I need a loss this week. I hope all who weigh in today see a BIG loss! I will check back in later.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:57 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 185

Height: 5'0

I'm trying really hard to be good. I had alot of bills to pay and back to school purchases so my food budget is tiny. there's not much to eat thats good for me. a whole lot of ramen noodles and mac n cheese. and stuff for pb&j. i had to stretch is as best i could. i bought a little bit of chicken but that won't take me very far into the week. and i have nothing healthy for breakfast. can't wait for friday when the next check comes in so i can actually do some good grocery shopping. I feel like i'm going to starve this week. i'm really bummed out.
swtkaylasmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:09 PM   #6  

My name is Aubrey and i am 24. I have a little 2 yr. old girl and 2 month old boy. I need to lose around 40 to 50 pounds and i am 5' 4''. I could really use a support group right now. I usually weigh in on Thursdays. When does everyone weigh in on here?
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:24 PM   #7  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Aubrey: Welcome You are in the right place for support. Everyone picks their own days they will weigh in, I weigh in on Friday. I think several of the other ladies weigh in on Monday. We are glad to have you here. If you workout, join us on the August workout challenge to.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:53 PM   #8  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Wow, it is very quiet around here this week. Either everyone is to busy to post or your off program. Well I am OP for sure and I am praying for a loss this week, I have been working really hard, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

It is another hot one here today, heat index is 105, and it is almost 100 degrees, before noon. Hope everyone is well.

If your lurking and would like to join us....jump in we would love to have you.

Have a great day
Old 08-15-2007, 03:03 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

Hi everyone. I have been super busy this week. I started my new job this week and I have been OP for the most part. I have too busy not to be. I haven't had time to stick with the crunches. I hope everyone else is doing well and staying OP Good luck and welcome to the new comers!
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:48 AM   #10  
Restart Date 1.02.08

MkJohn: I forgot you started your job this week. How is it going? I am glad to see your staying OP even though your busy.

As for me, I feel really good about this week and I hope I have lost that stupid 6 pounds I gained last week. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I have worked so hard this week. I will not make my personal goal by my birthday on Tuesday, but I would like to be under 210 pounds.

I hope everyone is OP this week and working out.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:29 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 175/175/120

My weigh ins are on Wednesday. I weighed in on Tuesday this week, before my vacation started. We just got back from Branson, it was way too hot, too much food, and a lot of fun. Hopefully all the walking around we did helped a lot. In that heat, the sweat was just DRIPPING and we were just casually walking around. I'd like to think it helped, but I won't delude myself. I probably gained a couple of pounds. I am way too scared to look at this point. But I can feel it, which in my opinion, is WORSE.
granolawannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:13 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

Weighed in today with a two pound loss. I know that I should be happy, but with not losing at all last week I was really hoping for more. In fact, I was lower Sunday than I am today. But, a loss is a loss, right? Hope everyone else is doing well. Welcome Aubrey and Granola!
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:42 PM   #13  
Restart Date 1.02.08

Granola: At least you have an excuse if you gained, I wish my 6 pound gain was from vacation at least then I would know where it came from....lol. Just drink plenty of water and exercise and hopefully you won't have a gain. Sounds like you had fun in Branson.

Mom2: Girl you take than loss and run with it....I am so happy for you

Aubrey: How did your weigh in go today? Let us hear from you.

I will weigh in tomorrow and I hope I will have a loss. I did Turbo Jam this afternoon and walked this evening, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I might go ahead and take my measurements tonight. Do you all take your measurments?

I hope you have a great Friday and drink plenty of water.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:15 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

Hi ladies, things are going well this week. Went to the doc yesterday and I have lost another pound! I know it is not much but a pound is a pound!

Daph-the job is going well, but may not last long as my youngest is not doing well in daycare. It is only part-time but enought to get me out of the house.

Mom2-good job on the loss. I know it is hard not to have a loss one week then a small loss the next. That is how I am. Atleast you had a loss at all. Be proud!!

Good Luck to everyone else. Hope things go well!
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:20 PM   #15  

Well, I decided to weigh in on Wednesday morning. I went from 212 to 210.5 so 1.5 pounds for this week. Thanks for asking about me. I have been under a lot of stress and having trouble not emotional eating. I feel so disappointed in myself after i eat badly and know i am doing it to myself.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote