South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 07:05 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Toasty Tuesday Chick Chat

Good morning!

I'm running way behind this morning, just being excessively lazy! I was laying in bed listening to the weather report and considering driving down to the shore to stay with my parents for the day, but it's going to be so hot and humid, that I changed my mind. I don't relish that long drive by myself, anyway. I really should spend the day washing sheets and cleaning the house, after having the grandkids here all weekend, so that's what I'll be doing all morning.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:07 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Tuesday Chick Chatter - August 7

Good morning. Coffee is on and is needed this morning by me anyhow! I just washed my kitchen floor as there seems to be a major doggage digestive disturbance going on! Not a good start to the day but it just has to get better.

We are back to humidity again so the AC is back on. I need to go to town for new glasses and hope I can get it over with early before it gets too muggy to breathe! I may cancel pet therapy later today as my dogs will much prefer the cool of the house.

What's a-happening on your stretch of the sand?
Old 08-07-2007, 07:41 AM   #3  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Morning chicks. Just sitting here having a cup of tea, trying to get myself jump started for the day. Still trying to catch up from the week end. To much food, too much drink and too little sleep. But lots of fun. I love family time. And that was just enough. It is rainy and cool here today. I hope the weather improves. Hope everyone has a great day.
CottageEnjoy your day.
RuthieKeep you and your doggies cool today.
Me I gotta to dash got a stinky butt to change. See ya a little later.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:55 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 191/183/140

Height: 5'5

Cottage, it's supposed to be a hot one here today too...100!

Ruth, hope your doggage feels better soon.

LC, I'll trade you the rainy and cool today!

Me, going back to that pilates ball class tonight. Two days after the first one every piece of me hurt! It can only get easier, right?

Hope everyone has a beachy day!
Old 08-07-2007, 07:57 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

OMG! No wonder it's muggy! The humidity is 93%. It might just as well be raining.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:01 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning chicks,
I'm waiting for my neighbor to get me for our walk. My goal for today is to get in all my veggies. Working at home, so I hope to get some sheets washed and hung out, and do a little cleaning on the side.
Betty, you are a trooper! Have fun bouncing on the ball.
littlechick, you reminded me that I have no more stinky butts to wipe until grandchildren arrive. Hooray!
Ruth, sorry to hear about the dogs. Nothing is less fun than getting up and finding pet mess to clean, although in my case it would he hairballs.
Cottage, happy cleaning. I actually wish I could take a couple of days and just clean. My house hasn't been this much of a wreck in a long time, and I just can't get caught up trying to do it piecemeal. It's driving me nuts.
Have a great beachy day ladies!
Old 08-07-2007, 08:21 AM   #7  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Heres a little present to help gets us through the day.

Old 08-07-2007, 08:21 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Good Mornin!
I'm wakin up after running around Boston until 2:30 am helping DB move. 2:30 am!! We felt like thieves, hauling all his crap and quietly bringing stuff down to his new (temporary) place. Luckily, my job as a nanny does not require me to be "on," at least not today. I'm kind of a princess when it comes to my sleep.

On the diet end of the news, I woke up this morning with a half pound loss since yesterday, making the official Phase I loss 6.5 lbs. Today I go shopping and add strawberries and blueberries to my cart!!! Yay!!! I dreamt that I was at some party with bagels and I was good, even in my dream, though I did indulge in some DELICIOUS dark chocolate...yum. Sweet dreams, indeed.

Hope everyone's days of cleaning or whatever else goes well! I am so excited that my fat clothes are starting to fit me again (very scary when you outgrow your fat pants!)

--Sonja
Old 08-07-2007, 08:31 AM   #9  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Morning chicks. Not quite as tired, but no time today so I just have a quick fly-by! The boss is coming to hang out today. Gotta make it there on time in case the closers didn't make the store look fantastic! Hope everyone has a fabulous OP day!

Lisa
Old 08-07-2007, 08:44 AM   #10  

Morning chicks...

Ruth How many pairs of glasses does that make in the last year??

Cottage Stay cool today! It is supposed to be a hot one here. I am taking the kids swimming this morning. It should feel lovely!

Weezle Have a good day at work! Where is it you work again?

LC Stinky diapers...... plenty of those around here. DD shows very little interest in potty training. She just turned two though, so I suppose it will be a few more months. How many kids do you care for?

Sonja Why the middle of the night move? Sounds kind of fun actually!

Schmoodle Morning!

Me- Watching the neighbor today, we actually have him all week. Swimming is on the agenda for this morning and we will see for the rest of the day. It has been pretty hot here in the afternoons, so they just play inside while the little one naps. It can make for a long afternoon, but it works.

My eating STUNK yesterday- can someone give me a cyber kick in the butt????
Old 08-07-2007, 08:46 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 144.4/137/120

Height: 5

Good muggy morning to all! Heat index off 105 today, ARG! I noticed everyone clucking yesterday about the frizzies, not me, although I have thick hair it is straight and by the end of the day just hangs there, kind of like another part of my body that has been a recent topic of discussion around here! LOL

I need to avoid the scales this week, between TOM just around the corner and the dang humidity I am up some poundage! EEK! I feel I am drinking my weight in water and retaining it!

LC I luuuuuuuv that dancing chick!

Work is testing my ability to multi-task and I feel it is winning! Then I go home and my 16 year old DD is testing everything! God grant me the patience, and let me remember what it was like to be 16!

Have a great day, stay cool and drink lots of H2O!
Old 08-07-2007, 08:50 AM   #12  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Hot humid and icky here too. I've been out working in my rose garden and my poor roses look terrible even though I spray for blackspot etc every week. Can't imagine what they would look like if I didn't spray. It has stormed nearly every day all summer and it's just too much water and humidity for them. I'm cutting them all back at the end of August, so maybe if the rain stops I'll have a decent second season with them.

On the subject of loosing weight...how often do most of you go to the gym? I've just been going 3 days a week, but am considering upping that.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:56 AM   #13  
Recovering Sugarholic

Height: 5'3"

I have those frizzies to the max. It is supposed to be 100 here the rest of the week. Happily in Brazil it is winter and will be in the 50s and 60s! Wahoo!! I wonder if I can find a fall-ish jacket at Goodwill or if I can be OK in my sweatshirts and jean jacket? I found my winter coat at Goodwill--a long, dark red wool coat, looked brand new, for $4.99. I have a similar short peacoat that I paid at least $75 for.

My eating has STUNK as well Kiko. I am so incredibly stressed right now. I don't even want to talk about it but I am going to need some major supernatural intervention to be ready to leave on Saturday. I am starting to feel pretty resentful towards my friend who is coming in town today because it was a good week for her...nevermind that I am leaving the country on Saturday and have huge things at work to get done. Ack.

I did lurk yesterday but no time to post. *Hi* to everyone.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:04 AM   #14  

Good morning all,
It is so hot here when you go out you just melt! I had a better day yesterday, I ate more last night and wasn't as sick to my stomach. I did make the PB, fudge bar and ff cool whip last night. Wow, what a treat. Today I am skipping the egg and eating cottage cheese instead. Can't wait till tomorrow, it will be my first weigh in. I am sure I will let you all know what happens. Have a great day everyone. THINK COOL!!!!!
Old 08-07-2007, 09:08 AM   #15  
cute little kitty fangs

S/C/G: 297/280/160

Height: 5'5

Speaking of frizzies, I am having another Napolean Dynamite kinda hair day :-) We have a forecast of 101 w/ humidity of 88 percent - yick. I wish I was actually at the beach...I could just stay in the water all day sipping on rum and dt coke.
I tried eating beans late yesterday, and I stopped feeling sick to my stomach. Any particular reason for why this works?

I hope everyone has a happy tuesday...
Closed Thread