South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 12:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Default peanut butter cups? and a sick girl's plea.

Hey all,
So, I was just looking through the 'everyone hates me' thread and saw numerous mention of peanut butter cups. Hm? What that? I want some!
One other thing -- my big gripe -- i'm sick as a dog this weekend and all i want is chicken noodle soup and orange juice. Sucking down water just doesnt feel like it's doing the trick, here! Today i've only eaten two Fudgsicles, bc I can't stand the thought of choking down the tuna steak leftovers I have in the fridge, and the pops feel nice and cool on my sore throat.
Any suggestions for sick SBD food?

sonja
Old 08-04-2007, 12:38 PM   #2  

My favorite thing for a sore throat is the SF Popsicles, SBD approved yogurt, SF jello, really cold V8 and Slim Fast shakes... all feel good going down, and won't send you off track

The PB Cub recipe is here http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40576 and it is truly DIVINE!

Hope you feel better!!
Old 08-04-2007, 03:11 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 155/141/138

Height: 5'7"

I hear you about what you want when not feeling well - chix noodle soup, ginger ale, saltines, juice - soothing and kind of bland (comfort food)!

Two choices:
1. Eat what will make you feel better and when you are better get back on the plan.

2. Substitute - You could get chicken and wild rice soup (mostly on plan), maybe diet ginger ale, whole wheat crackers, I am not sure there is a substitute for OJ (something I miss terribly) - you could do some freshed squeezed (no added sugar that way!).

Ally
Old 08-04-2007, 08:12 PM   #4  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

What about vegetable or chicken broth? I second the sugar free Jell-O or sugar free popsicles for a sore throat. Hope you feel better soon! Definitely take care of your body first and get it healthy before you worry about a particular food-restricted diet plan.

Kara
Closed Thread