Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 07-28-2007, 11:31 AM   #1  
Allie

S/C/G: 225/210/135

Height: 5'5''

Default plus size lingerie?

Where can you find it? I've been on a hunt to find plus size lingerie that isn't TOO sexy/trashy, but is just revealing enough to sexy. My problem is I'm at the low end of the plus sizes for most places and so it's really hard to find something that fits me. I normally fall right below plus sizes but right above normal sizes. >.<
charolastra00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:38 AM   #2  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

you can try hipsandcurves.com
I have problems with lingerie too but only because I need to have an underwire in my bra's (or tops) since my "girls" are not as perky as they were before weight gain/loss and kids! So that is my problem!

Last edited by StillTryin; 07-28-2007 at 11:43 AM.
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

roamans, woman within, and bcooutlet (all Redman catalogs and on their sites they have links to other sites they own that might have what you're looking for) have some very nice lingerie. Most of their styles come in size
S - 5X+ So if you find something you like, you can get something similar no matter how much weight you lose.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote