Old 07-27-2007, 08:24 PM   #1  
Misfit

S/C/G: 264.5/238/150

Height: 5'6

Default 2nd place

I've been MIA for a week or so but I'm back. Anyways, I came in 2nd place for our work contest, I was 6th for the whole region. The lady who beat me only won by .36%. We were both thisclose to hitting a 10% weight loss in that 12 week contest. The biggest winner overall from another store lost almost 14%. She even beat out the guys who were participating in it! *sigh* I lost the most pounds in our store though They are doing the contest again but one of the ladies is leaving next week and she was the 3rd place winner at our store. Funnily enough, out of the top 10 "biggest losers" for our area, 3 of them were from our store alone. Excuse the lack of modesty but I have to say that, overall, our store is one of the best ones in our region in every aspect. So being 2nd place store-wise for the region is NOT a surprise. AND my partner in the contest is going to do it again though she had some big setbacks that kept her from doing her best. She's not quitting and my fingers are crossed that she sees major movement on the scale this time.

Missi
cmbmom05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 304/312/180

Height: 5'5"

CONGRATS!!! Keep up the good work at work!
PoohP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

COngrats thats awsome!!
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 09:36 AM   #4  
Misfit

S/C/G: 264.5/238/150

Height: 5'6

Thanks for the congrats.

I just updated my ticker to reflect the scale weight this morning. Up 7 lbs versus when the contest started. I'm hoping I can get it down to just 1 or 2 pounds more than the last weigh in before we weigh in gain Thursday to start the second round. I don't want to have to listen to the person in charge ask me what I did 'wrong'.

Since it's stopped raining I am going to walk as much as possible before the next shower. I want to walk 10 miles today and tomorrow. Then Monday at least 5 (DS has same day surgery so I might not be able to until late) Then 10 more in Tuesday since DH is off to be with DS and at least 5 on Wed though I'm afraid it might make me retain water weight for Thursday's weigh in. Hopefully this and proper eating helps get that starting weight down.

Missi
cmbmom05 is offline   Reply With Quote