Old 07-22-2007, 03:40 AM   #1  

Default Blue Plan Anyone???

I'm brand spankin new to LAWL. I was given the blue plan, no lites, as I decided they were too expensive. No new plan at my LAWL location. Bummer. I'm looking for anyone else whose on the blue plan with or without lites for some help in the early stages. Any info on the new plan would also be appreciated. It stinks that not everyone gets it. I would love to have popcorn and sf/ff pudding, but I don't know what it equals out to. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks
aileenolson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:10 PM   #2  
Jill on LAWL

S/C/G: 192/157/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi and welcome! I'm on the Blue Plan with lites and I like it a lot. It's not that hard to stick with, since you get the extra 1/2 protein and extra starch. I make sure that I get the 4 hours of exercise a week and my work schedule is kind of crazy. I haven't done any popcorn, except for the LA toffee popcorn, which I really like. As far as the pudding, I've only used it in "approved" recipes. My center is still on the colored plans and they don't seem to know anything about the new stuff. Good luck!
Jill
Jillibean1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:00 PM   #3  

Default Blue Plan Anyone??

Thanks for the reply. There dosen't seem to be many people on the blue plan, does there? So, when did you start LAWL? One quick question: Do you think I can buy Pria or Luna bars? I told my COD that I could not afford them, but I have a sweet tooth and would love some chocolate from time to time. Thanks for your help.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:00 PM   #4  
Jill on LAWL

S/C/G: 192/157/155

Height: 5'4"

I think the blue people are lurking somewhere. I've seen a bunch of people say that they're on blue. Other people have written in about the Pria and Luna bars and have had success with them. I've just been using the bars from the center, and yes, they are expensive!! I've been on the plan since mid-March. This board is absolutely great and I'm so glad that I found it. It's great for recipes, ideas, and just support in general. I think that you'll like it.
Jillibean1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:50 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Hi... I'm on blue, but have been offline a few days. As for the Pria - and it's the Pria Complete bars, not the regular, and the Luna bars, if you are going to use them then you would move down a plan. Actually, blue is used for shift workers or students mostly due to their long hours. I'm surprised you were put on blue if you aren't doing lites. Normally they would move you to purple. But I wouldn't complain because you do get the extra starch on blue. Welcome!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 03:40 PM   #6  

Thanks for the help! I'm a nurse and I work night shift, so maybe that's why they put me on the blue plan. I think I'll stay away from the bars for now. Thanks again!
Old 07-30-2007, 04:58 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 202.8/173.8/124

Height: 5'5

I LOVE the Blue Plan. For a craving, you can try sugar free candy- you are able to have 3 candies a day.
buffystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:53 PM   #8  

Hello everyone I joined in May and I have tried the gold, purple and finally the blue plan. I am also a nurse and work night shift (7pm-7am) and I am in graduate shcool. I have only lost about 7 lbs. I have to keep flip flopping from days to nights. I am going to weigh in today and they have the new plan. I will update you when I get back. I like the blue plan becuase you get the extra starch and sometimes I really need that, like when I'm up for 24 hours or more!
Texas gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:30 PM   #9  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Hi, Im on the Blue Plan (Usually Menu 3 minus the evening starch and no Lites). I have struggled so far, not with eating but being told what to eat. I guess my COD is going to the new plan, so all I was given was an old book (I think) and a copied printout (Of the new book??). The old book had lots of things in it I wasnt supposed to have, (i.e. tortillas, PB, corn, and I was eating lots of carrots which they told me to cut back on.) Here I hope to make some friends and get some encouragement. I started out at 262.6 went down to 261.0 and now I am up to 263.0. I told the consultant I felt bloated and she suggested the hot lemon water last night. I have peed like crazy!!!!

Any suggestions or comments are welcome!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:53 PM   #10  

Red face

I went to my cod on Tues. they told me the manager had to approve for them to change my plan, I told them I had time and I could wait. Then they told me she was in a meeting. I told them I had errands to run and I would return later. When I went back the manager said she needed to call the nutrtitionist to see what plan I need to be on they told me to come back on friday. I just got back and they put me on the new plan (I was on blue) It is plan 2. I get 2 1/2 proteins, 3 starch, 3 veg, 2dairy, 2 fat, 2 fruits and 2 lights. So I get an extra dairy, and fat and I can eat extra starch.

The proteins are all 4 oz. servings cooked, you can now have 2 slices of bread per serving provided they are under 40 calories. 3 cups of lettuce coounts as 1 veg. The diet she put me on does not have as many starch choices no rice, potatoes or pasta, or tortillas, she said this will give me a faster weight loss but if it is too restrictive they can put me on another plan that offers more choices.

I'll try this for a couple of weeks but I think it will be hard to stay on plan for long if my choices are so limited. I hope this will boost my weight loss we're going to the beach in a couple of weeks.
Texas gal is offline   Reply With Quote