Old 07-19-2007, 03:20 PM   #1  
I'm a LOSER, baby!

Default Hard Time Cafe

We had a going away lunch for a co-worker today at Hard Times Cafe. I ordered the veggie burger, which was on a white bun (no wheat available), and a garden salad. The first salad they brought to me was LOADED with cheese, so I sent it back and requested one without cheese (I was so proud of myself).

Problem is... I can't find any nutritional information for any of it. I can fudge the garden salad, but I'm not sure what to put for the veggie burger.

Any suggestions?
hidingtazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 155/145/130

Height: 5'7

Burger King has a vegie burger and probably the info on that......I wouldn't feel too bad about using that ..
maryblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 307.2/249.4/150.0

Height: 5 feet 4

Hard Times Cafe? Is that the one on Riverside Ave.? I know where that is, I sometimes walk over to the North Country Co-op for lunch and that's just a block away
ANOther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 155/150/125-130

Height: 5' 5"

Part of the question is what did the veggie burger have on it? Mayo and cheese? Don't forget to add that in! I sometimes use the Burger King veggie burger as a baseline when I can't find the real numbers. As a guideline, most buns are 150 - 225 calories; veggie patties are 100 - 170 calories, then add in your toppings. I'd say plain with nothing on it, it would have been around 350 cals. 475 if there was one slice of cheese. 575 if there was also mayo. Plus perhaps 25 calories if you had tomato and lettuce and pickle.
Kilketay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:36 PM   #5  
I'm a LOSER, baby!

No mayo and no cheese. All I had on it was mustard, lettuce and tomato.

ETA: It was the Hard Times Cafe in Herndon, VA. I guess they have locations all over the place.
hidingtazz is offline   Reply With Quote