Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2001, 10:44 AM   #1  
Diet Dr Pepper Rules!

Default Tuesday

Hello all. Well, I don't have much to say. Still at home and cleaning. I don't think I am even going anywhere today until a meeting tonight.

Eating was ok yesterday. I have been really starved lately. Maybe I am not drinking enough water. I will try to get more in today.

Well, come on out and post.

Trish
Old 12-18-2001, 10:55 AM   #2  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

WOW, Today is going slow for me. I did a bunch of things and it is barely 10:00 yet. Not a good thing!!! I tried my hardest to eat at the high range of my points plus my bonus points and I did it. I felt like I ate too much tho. I had to eat ice cream to finish up the points... but I enjoyed that! Today I ate a bigger breakfast and more protien, so that is good!!!

Trish, water is definately good. Maybe you are really thirsty and not hungry. I have heard that before!!!

Slow day today! Has anyone made any Christmas treats??? I posted a bunch of recipes. If you have any, please post them!!!!
Old 12-18-2001, 11:29 AM   #3  

Angry

Good morning!

Well, I left work early yesterday, my DS has another ear infection. So, it looks like he will get tubes again after the holidays. Poor guy. I still am not feeling the best, have has nauseating headaches for a week. I hope I don't have a sinus infection, should just go to the doc and have it checked!!

I have been under OP yesterday. Only had 13 points, but really did not feel like eating, I do feel better today, so I am sure I will eat at least 18. I needed to stay at low end this week, since I had such a terrible weekend. I have WI on Wed. night, would really like a loss!!

Trish ~ Enjoy staying home, I know many moms that love it. They are only little once, it is a good time to be home with them and spend as much time with them as possible!

Jen ~ My day isn't that busy either. The university has exams this week, and we close on Friday. Many staff take vacation time this week and next so it is getting quiet around here.

A big "Hi" to everyone else out there!

I just finished filling out my application for my master's program. I am starting this coming summer. It is going to be a lot of work, but am looking forward to it.

Well, better look busy. Come on out and play everyone!
Old 12-18-2001, 12:54 PM   #4  

Its a slow day here too, I'm off again and would really rather just be at work getting the next couple days over so I can start my weeks holidays and get out of the city for awhile! I don't have the motivation to do anything today. . should be cleaning or dragging my lazy behind to the gym. . .

Is everyone ready for the big day. . time is running out quickly. . .well today its runnning out slowly LOL
Old 12-18-2001, 01:22 PM   #5  
Bono Fanatic!

I am so jealous of all of you people with slow days!! Year end in the corporate law world is crazy, so I haven't had much time to lurk or post lately!!

Trish - I am getting so excited for you! It could happen any mintue now! Let us know as soon as you can!

Just wanted to say hi! Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 12-18-2001, 03:34 PM   #6  

Where is everyone today?? Hellllooooooo *echo*
Old 12-18-2001, 04:16 PM   #7  
Proud Canadian

Jen - I hope you're still on line - I desparately want to make your artichoke dip but I have a couple of questions - regular or low fat mayo? and do you need to add the points for the crakers? and one more - have you ever added spinach? I think it would taste great.

Hi Everyone else - as usual being policed today.
KT
Old 12-18-2001, 04:30 PM   #8  

KT... I haven't made this particular dip, but have made others like it. Usually they say regular mayo and I would probably use that because of the flavor. Also, I have made one with spinach and it is good. I love to experiment, so go for it. Just remember to add points in if necessary. I have also made one with cream cheese in it... but the points are pretty hefty!!
Old 12-18-2001, 04:48 PM   #9  
A Yankee in Virginia

Hi all!

I have to admit, I haven't done much today either, but that's my own fault. There are some stories I could be working on but I haven't felt like it today. I feel kind of blah, plus — like you, Tonya — I've been getting headaches about 5 p.m. every day for a week. Tonya, do you think it could be a sinus infection? My headaches are across my forehead, not in my sinuses, though. I don't know what that means. My contacts prescription is fairly up-to-date, so I doubt it's my eyes. I haven't been drinking enough water lately, which might have something to do with it. Maybe I'm dehydrated. But I feel one coming on right this minute.

So all I've been doing is cutting out story clippings to enter the Virginia Press Association contest, which our editors go nuts about every year. We have to have our entries in by tomorrow. And the other thing I did today? Went to a meeting to plan our party after the VPA banquet next year. All of the big newspapers in Virginia reserve party suites and have big shindigs after the boring awards banquet. The whole idea is really just to get stinkin' drunk. Anyway, this year we're doing a bluegrass theme, and getting a local band to play at our party. Southwest Virginia has a lot of bluegrass roots, so why not have some fun? Now if only we could get George Clooney there, dressing as his characted from "O Brother Where Art Thou?" The guy that really sang that song, Roy Stanley, is from SW Virginia, by the way.

Well, I think I may scoot out of here soon and go finish my Christmas shopping. Some stuff I ordered came yesterday, but I'm still waiting on the rest! See ya all later!

Hey, where's Belle?
Closed Thread