Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 07-10-2007, 08:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 314/292/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Drinking Breakfast

I haven't had my surgery yet. Looks like it's going to be awhile before it happens. But, I recently bought a juicer and blender. For breakfaast I blend 1 banana, 2/3 cup of plain yogurt, 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla...{don't know if the vanilla has sugar in it or not}, and one cup of ice. Boy, was that ever good. Yummy!

Take Care MiddleSister
MiddleSister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:57 AM   #2  
Old Cackler

yummy. and very CARB-y. unfortunately. yogurt has carbs in it, so after surgery, you'll need to be careful. THE GOOD NEWS IS that you can dump some protein powder into this mixture, and you'll be GOOD TO GO!!!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 314/292/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey Jiffypop, love the name and your dollie is so cute. This is just for loosing some weight before surgery and keeping track of weight lose. I put strawberries and banana in it this moring. I drink my breakfast. lol So should I start using ingredients I will be using after my surgery. If so I know somewhere on this board they will say what foods to use. Can you let me know where to find this?

Thanks,

MiddleSister
MiddleSister is offline   Reply With Quote