Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 03:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 163/163/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Wendie Plan

I noticed that the Wendie Plan thread has been closed. I'm new to this board, but it was my google search about the Wendie Plan that landed me here. Anyone using this plan? I am planning to start this plan with my WW points to hopefully shake things up a bit. I've been very good about counting my points to the point I think I've got myself stuck!! Following plan to a "T" and exercising has yielded very SLOW and very LITTLE results, so I'm starting anew. Anyone care to join me? I'm sure hoping this breaks my plateau of 3 months!!
Old 07-05-2007, 03:41 PM   #2  
banned

kevin can i make a suggestion? tyheres an esier way. just eat your points as normal 6x week and then have 1 higher day
Old 07-05-2007, 05:37 PM   #3  

Andrea,
Have you done this? I've heard of people giving themselves 1 day "off" and not worrying about points that day? Have you heard if anyone does this and has success on it? thanks for your suggestion. I'm open to trying anything to break this plateau...if you can even call it that...I've tried all the "tried & true" plateau breakers w/ no success. I do have a low thyroid problem, but I'm on meds for that and all my lab numbers are w/in normal ranges, so i really don't think that is to blame....
thanks again,
Old 07-05-2007, 05:45 PM   #4  
banned

kevin yes and im losing that way. i have thyroid issues w so called normal numbers and i wasnt losing til i started tacking an otc throid supplement w my meds.

i divide my day off into 2 so i have something to get me through my weekends
Old 07-05-2007, 09:29 PM   #5  
Starting fresh!

S/C/G: 281/226/184

Height: 6 feet

I, too, have done this. I've let myself have one day off usually in the middle of my week (depending on WI day). I don't go super-crazy but I don't count points for the day and then go right back OP. It's worked for me, and it should work similarly to Wendie but remember, everyone is different.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:39 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 233/198/133

I do this too. 6 days of low end points counting - I am on the old plan where you have a 5 point per day range. Then I have one day (usually the day after weigh-in) of 'regular eating'. I don't go crazy and binge all day but I might have an extra snack in the afternoon and then have a hamburger and fries for dinner. For those of you on flex points I would imagine it would be like eating all of your flex points on one day.

**If you weigh daily it will show up as a gain for one ore two days but by the end of the week you'll have lost as normal.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:41 PM   #7  
banned

right on settie
Old 07-06-2007, 01:25 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 93.6/92.5/85

Height: 5.4

I do this every week. i can stick with the points thingy all week. But really look forward to my day off. Most times I am still aware of what I am eating ,
but have my fried chicken and beers on the weekend.
I have also upped my gym, over a period of time my body has become used to the same thing and comes to a full stop now and then. So I give it a shake up. Different strokes for different folks. Give it a try it may work for you.
Mary
Old 07-06-2007, 11:35 AM   #9  
banned

amen mary! i sooooooooo look fwd to the weekend!
Old 07-06-2007, 02:16 PM   #10  

thanks for all your input. I'm on flex, so i would eat my normal points (22) for the day and NOT eat any flex right? then take a day off and eat w/in moderation!!! That's my problem....moderation!! If i could do that, i probably wouldn't be where i am with 30 pounds to lose! All kidding aside, i think i will definitely try this or the Wendie plan and shake things up a bit. I do believe my body is stuck at a very efficient set point....too bad i'm not on maintenance..I'd be maintaining GREAT!!!
thanks again!!
Old 07-06-2007, 10:14 PM   #11  
banned

kev i eat my flex points
Old 07-09-2007, 11:58 AM   #12  
Proud Mommy

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5 ' 3

I love the Wendies Plan!!My super high points day,i dont count points at all and cram it..lol..I still lose weight.Everything the article talks about I have found to be so true.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:07 PM   #13  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

I need to do this... I get so discouraged when I see the scale go up though. But I do notice that when I do over-eat, I lose.... ??
Old 07-09-2007, 03:52 PM   #14  
Proud Mommy

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5 ' 3

Treighsie,sometimes when we over eat on one day,it is boosting our metabolism.Thats why if you find you over eat one day,you still lose weight
Closed Thread