Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2001, 09:45 AM   #1  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Default Thursday 12 Day til' Christmas

Hey Girls. Wow 12 days til Christmas. I cannot believe it. I wanted to lose 5 more pds by then and since I got on the scale today and it said I gained 3 that may be tough. Oh well I have been very bad this wk with pts. Today is a new day though and I know we will all kick butt.

Well I need to work but I wanted to start the thread. I hope that all of you are doing well. Thank you for all of your support girls. I really appreciate all of you.
Old 12-13-2001, 12:19 PM   #2  

Since you went to the work to start a thread I'll post over here too. . the more the merrier! Can't believe there is only 12 days to Christmas. . its unreal. . where did the last three months go???

Bad point week for me too, chocolate is such a great temptation and just wins every time. . Just finished my tae bo though and now its off for breakfast. . err guess its lunchtime. .this morning flew by, gotta get my act together and get out and get my errands done!
Old 12-13-2001, 12:38 PM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I dont know where to POST!!!
Hey girls I slept till 11 today BAD KIER I have to work on my paper its due in 4 days EEEEEEK so i cant even think of xmas till then I just wanted tosay hi
and does anyon have a way to cook brown rice in the oven the way u can with white
I tried to do brown rice wit my porkchops last nigt in the oven it was a disaster!
anyway bbl
Lov
Kier
Old 12-13-2001, 05:52 PM   #4  
Diet Dr Pepper Rules!

Kier: the only way I know is with beef consume (sp) and butter in the rice.
Closed Thread