Old 06-25-2007, 09:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Default Summer Lovin'

Hey Ladies!! Welcome to summer!! Lets keep it healthy and happy with lots of losses and fun!!

I don't know what my summer goal is.. usually it center's around my Birthday ( when is August 19th), but I haven't thought that far in advance yet. 231 is my next goal weight, so hopefully that'll come and go quickly.. hehe..

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/170/145

My Birthday is in September and I feel the same way! I just want to WOW myself on my BDAY! I just want to feel fit, confident, and comfortable at 24 (which I will turn this year!)
I am starting Slim in 6 tomorrow... Hopefully it will help me get the energy to get to where I want to be. By September I want to weigh at least 145... thats 25 lbs. Recently I lost 20 lbs but gained 15 back!!! UGH!!!!
GNADOIT4ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:41 PM   #3  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Here I am! Goal for me is 10 pounds, 155 by August 10 (day before I go to Ontario). I would of liked to have seen goal but all well.

Starting weight watchers (on my own) tomorrow - with Aimee? hehe
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:24 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Hi Ladies-

My summer goals I am unsire of I would like to get as cvlose to my ultimate goal of 130. But I am focusing right now on just getting to 145.

Nikki

Last edited by Nikki128; 06-26-2007 at 08:41 AM.
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:13 AM   #5  

I am having a slightly crappy start to my day... the bf was up early for work and decided to let me know he's connected with an old friend of his (via facebook - damn thing!!), and I reallllly like this friend. Not romantically, but he's just a really decent guy who was always nice to me (compared to another friend who called me FAT!). So the guy is married, lives in Seattle, this is all well and good.. but this is what I've realized.. I am completely ashamed of who I have become! I am NOT fit, I do NOT take care of myself as much as I should, and I hate what I look like - it's just not me. I have let myself go beyond belief - yes I've lost 30+ pounds, but it's not enough. I hate who I am, in a physical way, also I've lost that drive I used to have (not in a weight loss way). I want to be better. And hope this realization helps carry me towards my weight loss goals. I'm aiming for 210 by Sept 1st. Thats 10 weeks, remember I am aiming high.

Courtnie - definitely starting WW with you today... DEFINITELY!

Jen - look forward to hearing about your WW's as well!

I am going to go back to sleep - hoping this post will help get all of this out of my mind and I can sleep at least for an hour more.. it was a late night!

-Aimee
Old 06-26-2007, 11:47 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Aimee- I hope you feel better after you get some more sleep.
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:03 PM   #7  

I am awake - started my WW journal, complete with first day's weight and measurements! I don't that I am feeling better - but I am feeling resolved to get this done. Now to maintain this for a few months, hehe..

-Aimee
Old 06-26-2007, 03:45 PM   #8  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Summer, summer, summer! I'm not sure of a goal either but I'm in! When does summer officially end?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:59 PM   #9  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

I'm doing WW too!

Oh and summer ends Sep. 22 (fall begins Sep. 23)
Old 06-26-2007, 05:25 PM   #10  

Wow, summer ends way later than I thought!

Shari - welcome back!! It's turning into a mini WW group - I didn't know there were so many out there! You goal will work itself out - maybe it's just to exercise or eat lots of fresh fruits, doesn't have to be a weight related goal. Thats only one part of it.

I exercised and am feeling pretty good from that - so thats nice Busy counting points, but am SO surprised that my FF plain yogurt is 2 points. So crazy! Well I am off to pack some food for work today, ttyl! I will be back tonight to post my final points for the day!

-Aimee
Old 06-26-2007, 05:45 PM   #11  
Starting Fresh

Hope your day is getting better Aimee.

Mine is just getting weird.... the governmet thinks my name is CourTNEY - says it was never spelled CourtNIE and its impossible for my ID to say that? ANYWAY... oh and I was born in a different province... go figure, apparently its not a big deal? anyway....

oh and my first day of weight watchers is going pretty good! even though my boyfriend felt the need to cook me a very bad breakfast

Last edited by sotypical; 06-26-2007 at 06:04 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:38 PM   #12  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Aimee ~ I had to do some research to find that out! LOL No sites were coming up for 'first day of fall' so I looked for a while and saw that the fall equinox begins Sept. 23 so.....is there anyway someone can doublecheck? Ahh yeah, I restarted WW like three weeks ago and actually have been doing good. TOM is coming in a week or two and it showed last week but I still lost (.6 but whatever). The key for me is writing down everything. Since I'm broke, I'm doing this on my own and I found this kickass printable log page, printed a whole bunch out, went to Walmart and brought a cheap little journal, and made my own WW journal. Cuter and way more pages!
My fave yogurt is the Yoplait Thick and Creamy and it's two pts too but it's worth it to me.

Courtnie ~ The government is stupid. I know, I work for them.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:46 PM   #13  

Shari - I am also doing it on my own - totally can't afford WW right now - got a cute book, lots of markers, its coloured! heh.. I'm a dork.

Courtnie - thats seriously so weird!!

I am off to work.. ttyl!

-Aimee
Old 06-26-2007, 10:15 PM   #14  
Starting Fresh

22 points for the day! yay! right on target - I went and bought myself a REAL cute notebook (after reading about aimee's haha) so I am all set! I also bought myself the new weight watchers magizine!

So now about this name thing, I called and talked to the THIRD person today and the guy was like, oh for some reason it was changed in may 2005, before then it spelt correct, let m fix it for you. He also changed it to say I was born in BC! what a headache that caused, my head still hurts... two people say my name never exisited! like etf
Old 06-27-2007, 01:52 AM   #15  

Courtnie - nicely done with the points!! And glad you got the same thing worked out, thats so messed up!

So me, I am higher than I should have been, I should be at 28 points a day, but ended up at 29.5. I was honestly worried that I wouldn't make it, but the bf made me a hotdog, which with the bun cost me 9 points! I won't be eating hot dogs anymore much these days! I also decided today that I won't be having whipping cream on ANY specialty coffee's anymore - such a waste of calories.

Jen? Shari? How'd you two do today?

-Aimee