Old 06-18-2007, 07:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 224/221/160

Height: 5'7.5

Default Luna bar question

Ok I found luna bars at Target today.

First these count the same as the lites, right?

Also do you tell your centers that you are using luna bars instead of lites?

I have enough lites to last me about 5 weeks but I think if the luna's taste just as good and "work" the same I will supplement with luna to make lites last longer.

I do like the "shakes" though so I will still get these through the center.

tammie
tammie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:37 PM   #2  

Hi there

I am on my 3rd week at LA and I have substituted my Lites for Lunas and on occasion even used Kashi Bars...I have lost weight each week...I am now even subbing Slimfast Optima for the LA Protein drinks with great success and I got the idea from this wonderful website...and I am down 15lbs (last WI in was Friday) so I am tickled by the wonderful help and support of this site

Mizz T
mizzt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:55 PM   #3  

Height: 5'2"

Lunas count the same as Lites, yes. I use them to stretch my Lites out, and I don't tell the center when I have one. I just write "Lite" in my diary. The chocolate peppermint stick is my absolute fave!!
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:28 PM   #4  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

that's all i've used this time around doing LAWL. i love how much healthier the luna's are compared to the LA bars. plus they are cheaper and i love all the flavors alot better than the LA bars too. i usually get mine on amazon.com and get free shipping and there's more variety online than in the store, i have found.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 232/232/180

Height: 5'5"

I got the sample box at sams... it had the nutz over chocolate, lemon zest and smores... I can't stand the lemon, nutz was ok but the smores is awesome!! I have a peanut butter cookie to try later today...
paragoddess is offline   Reply With Quote