Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2001, 03:49 AM   #1  
Weight Watcher for Life!

Default Dotti Here about Dotti's Weight Loss Zone

Hi everyone - I would like to apologize that www.dottisweightlosszone.com has been "offline" - in the past couple of weeks I have had to move to another server and decided to set that up with my other domain, www.dwlz.com (much shorter and easier to remember!). I have just now gotten www.dottisweightlosszone.com to POINT to the dwlz.com server so now BOTH URL's work! Please accept my apology for the site being hard to find!

I have also had to strip just about all of my graphics off the pages as my bandwidth was way over my limits, one of the reasons I had to switch servers (they put a "throttle" on my site and that is why it was so hard to access!). I have revamped my MAIN PAGE - to get to my links you need to click on SITE MAP. Everything is STILL THERE, not to worry!

Have a great weekend!

Dotti
Happy Holidays
Old 12-08-2001, 01:08 PM   #2  
Life Time 2001

Thanks for the info! Was wondering what happened!
Old 12-18-2001, 03:27 PM   #3  
Conquering with SBD

Have you done something else with the site? I just tried it and it says I am not authorized to access.
Old 12-18-2001, 03:30 PM   #4  
Life Time 2001

Its moving to a new server. Should be back when its complete.
Old 12-18-2001, 04:03 PM   #5  

Height: 5'7"

Glad to hear I'm not the only one having trouble accessing the site. I knew Dotti was changing servers but I haven't had problems before getting onto her site. Hopefully it'll be up and running soon
Old 12-18-2001, 10:15 PM   #6  

Dotti's website is out of commission until it can be relocated to a new server (which should be soon), but her message board thru EZBoard is still operating. If you need this URL, see below

http://pub38.************/bdottisweightlosszone

Karen
Old 12-18-2001, 11:56 PM   #7  
it's always something

I've sent Dotti an email offering a suggestion which I think would benefit her.

Dotti, I hope you still have your aol email address, as that's where I sent it. Let me know if it's different and I'll forward it to you.

Thanks
Old 12-20-2001, 09:53 AM   #8  
CIN

Dotti
Just so you know some of us are having withdrawal symptoms! We love your site! Thanks for all you do.Dotti's & 3 FC chicks are the absolute BEST!
WW CIN
Old 12-20-2001, 09:56 AM   #9  
Weight Watcher for Life!

Default I'm Here

Suzanne - Got both your emails and Al and I are discussing it! Thank YOU!!!!!

For now, this is the latest I posted at my ezboard:

Okay, here's the scoop on the latest of the dwlz.com, the website, saga!

You can access it by putting this url into your browser:

http://66.78.5.43

www.dwlz.com should be working in a couple of days when Network Solutions switches it to the above server. The above URL will let you access the site!

I have worked out a "workaround" for the time being while waiting for my other server (that can handle 50 GB of bandwidth transfer). Use the link at the top of the Message Board. In a couple of days www.dwlz.com should be able to be used! I'm not sure about www.dottisweightlosszone.com! But hey, at least for the time being the site is back online!

When my site finally does get moved there will be another "period" of transfer but hopefully that will go smoothly, saying that with my fingers crossed and Rolaids nearby!

Here are some ways to HELP with our bandwidth problem:

1. Bookmark the Message Board in your Favorites - come here directly instead of going through the website!

2. Bookmark your favorite pages on the Website - this way you are going directly to them.

3. When you find a page (s) you like on the Website do the following to save it to your hard drive (make a folder, DWLZ) so you can view it anytime offline:

Click on File (top left of browser).
Click on Save As - a box will open - at the top of the box you will see Save In.... find the folder that you want to save the file to.
Hit Save (bottom).
You are done.

Now you can go to that file OFFLINE and click on it - it will open in your Internet Explorer or Netscape browser as it is saved as an .html file! When I do updates on your favorite pages just repeat the above process and it will save it over the old one in your folder!

Thank you for all your help in keeping DWLZ.com online!
Closed Thread