Old 06-14-2007, 08:21 AM   #1  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

Default Weigh in at home 6/10-6/16

OK so I weighed in today and I am up to 190.2. I guess it is time to move the tracker. I am thinking about changing over to the core plan to see if it works better for me. However the point system would probably work well if I just kept better track of my points and had some self control!
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 11:15 AM   #2  

Tracy - Sorry about the gain - I had one too a couple of weeks ago. The key is not to give up and it sounds like you aren't so good for you! I've done both plans and although I've been sticking to flex points recently, I find the Core plan helpful when I've been indulging in foods with too much sugar/too processed, etc.

A couple of weeks ago I gained 1.8 - I knkow why - I've been stressed with the end of the school year and with the stress of taking care of our ailing kitty Smokey, who is 13. I know I've been eating through it and tried to halt the slide this past week. I weighed in this morning and found that I lost 0.4 of the 1.8 I gained. I'm happy with it because I had a mid-week slide that I stopped so if I can lose the rest of what I gained a maybe a tiny bit more before the cruise (3 weeks away!) I'll be pleased.

There are definitely some challenges this weekend. We're going out with my parents for Father's Day tonight and he wants ribs. Tomorrow, we're going to my stepdaughter's who rarely has good choices foods - they're into low carb, Atkin's stuff. I'm planning on bringing a platter of raw veggies with a low-point Trader Joe's dip that I can fill up on. I'm also planning on earning
some activity points both days.

Have a great one!
Judy
JudySP is offline   Reply With Quote