Old 06-04-2007, 09:34 AM   #1  
Jill on LAWL

S/C/G: 192/157/155

Height: 5'4"

Default Yuck! First T.O.

Hi all. I'm leaving for Bermuda on the 17th and wanted to take off a little "extra" before I go. I haven't strayed from the blue plan with lites since I started in early March. My center recommended Fast Forward, but broke it up like they do for the 8 week plan. I guess Day 1 is dense protein and Day 2 is lean protein. No cheese...no lites. Truthfully, I woke up resenting the whole thing. I started out with 2 eggs, so that's it for them. I'm not really into beef a lot or the other dense proteins. Can anyone recommend something tasty on plan with beef other than head to Applebee's for a big steak?? Really, the chicken tomorrow looks better than today's menu. I guess I'm just being resistant because I have stayed on plan and have done fine. However, I know that I will be eating more once this cruise starts on the 17th, so I'm just trying to bite the bullet ahead of time.
Jillibean1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:44 AM   #2  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

I'm not sure what other proteins are counted as dense...maybe you could do some roast beef from the deli, if you can find it in a low-sodium variety? That might be easier to get down...
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:21 PM   #3  
Jill on LAWL

The low sodium Roast beef is a good idea. I found it awhile back for $8.99/pound!!! OUCH! Anyhow for lunch, I ended up with a chicken thigh and a stalk of celery. The chicken was supposed to be on Day 2, but I figured that the thigh was denser than the breast. At least the juice keeps me from complete disaster. Sorry to complain, but this seems worse than regular fast forward or even take off to me.
Jill
Old 06-04-2007, 04:05 PM   #4  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Hey, a tip that really helps me get through TO...cut your two bars up into bite size pieces and put all of them into one baggie. Then grab one piece an hour...makes it seem almost like you're sneaking a real chocolate out of a box of them, heh.
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 07:49 AM   #5  
Jill on LAWL

Megan, That's a real good tip with the bars. They didn't allow me any bars this time around, which would have been my salvation. Anyhow, I made it through day 1. I ended up just going with the chicken instead of fooling around with the other stuff. I had eggs again this morning, even though I was supposed to go with the egg substitute for Day 2. I weighed myself on the home scale this morning and I was down 2 pounds, so I figure this is working somehow...probably due to drastic reduction of calories and no carbs! I don't go to COD until Saturday because my center only works on the once a week weigh in. I just have to get through today.
Jill