Old 06-04-2007, 08:15 AM   #1  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Default LAWL Losers and Friends June 4-10

Wow, I am never first! Here is to an amazing week full of victories every one!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

AAARRRGGGG. just hit some weird button and lost everything I typed!!!! hate that! I should have been in Word. (but am I now??? no.........) anyway. I was just saying that I am back from camping and it was great, TOM came by yesterday and the scale is not happy. I feel cruddy and I just want to do nothing today. My house is trashed, I need to do laundry and I need to clean out the camper. Hubby is still out of town, and tomorrow is the kids last day of school. plus I don't deliver flowers today. (starting next week I will be doing 5 days a week instead of 4.) so I have the house to myself today, it will be the last day that I don't need to go anywhere and nobody is here for who knows how long. so I just want to be lazy, watch movies, read books, veg........ EAT!!! yikes. So I am going to try to find a balance between getting somethings done and being lazy.

POP People!!!!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:49 AM   #3  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Morning all. Welcome new folks.

Lettie can you update your progress on the summer meltdown.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:54 AM   #4  

Good Morningn All...well Down 3lbs From My First Day Of Takeoff Today Starts Day #2 Lets Hope This Loss Stays That Would Be Great....hope Everyone Has A Fantastic Monday ....im So Glad To Be Back I Just Feel Gret When I Stay On Plan...well Off To School And Work Thanks For Everyones Helpful Hints And Motivation
Jamie
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:59 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjezzy View Post
Morning all. Welcome new folks.

Lettie can you update your progress on the summer meltdown.

uh.................no.............. not really. sorry, I have not been sticking to plan for sometime now. and the scale is not moving.

(going to go hide in the closet in shame now...........)
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:03 AM   #6  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

Lettie,

Step away from the cookies. . . step away from the cookies . . . throw out the cookies, you don't need them.

God, I've become preachy the last few weeks. Maybe I should go back on weight loss Nah, I like the fact that hershey kisses are now on plan
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:05 AM   #7  
LAWL Salt Police

Morning gang...

Still having a frustrating time... I'm up 3 lbs since I hit 209 last week.. I just can't seem to get over this hump.. TO did practically nothing for me... And the breakfast burrito I had to grab this morning isn't going to help me much...

I hated doing it, but I was running late and didn't have anything quick I could grab.. Lame excuse, I know..
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:26 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 229/213/150

Height: 5'7

I was up at 4:30am when our 17 month old was screaming I dreaded getting up. she thought for some reason it was party time.

Got back to bed at 6am and then the 4 year old got up at 6:30 yelling for dad to say bye before he left for work. I was glad she did not wake the baby.

I gave up on trying to get a few more ZZZs. the 2 older kids went out the door to schoolon time though.Now the baby is still sleeping and the 4y/o Payton is laying on the couch.

Talked to a friend who was on WW and gave it up now, said she missed eatting what she wanted. Rather sad she lost alot BUT now put it back on and then some probably. Told her how I was doing, she thought that was shocking that its not feeling like a "diet". I think I am going to go join curves today.This friend of mine said she may join also.
Tommorow I have my daycare kids for the summmer start showing up here.The last day to run free with just my kids.
6digmans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:29 AM   #9  
.Dreams.Come.True.

S/C/G: 213/191.8/150

Height: 5'4

Good Morning Everyone, I havent been on this site in some time now, just havent had the time honestly. My boss was in towne since last Thursday, so I just couldnt get on the net if you know what I mean. My First TO, gave me a list of .4. I was NOT impressed, to say the least. However, I didnt stick to it like I should've. My dad bought me a really nice treadmill, and I got on it yesterday morning and speed-walked until I burned 100 calories. It ended up .7 of a mile, or something like that. I intend on getting on and going for a mile tonight. I think maybe doing this will help me, as I've never been one to do ANY excercise (sp?) at all! Anyhow, Here's to POP!!!
jessicarenee331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:57 AM   #10  
Val

Just a quick post to say "Good morning all!". Haven't been on here since Wednesday, so it looks like I have a bit to catch up on.
Jrny2aNewMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:03 AM   #11  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone. off work early today, which is good because i'm super tired.

and i'm still frustrated with myself because my 4lb gain still hasn't gone away and it's been over a week. why? why? why? i just don't get it. i'm pretty fed up and angry, but haven't stopped being POP...so something has to give. right? right???????????

ok, well, i'm gonna do a few things around the house. be back later.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:06 AM   #12  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Lettie - Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get out of the closet. No shame here. Jump back on the bandwagon with me, I'm starting the meltdown today. I'm off to a blazing start, it's 10 am already and I JUST started eating my first 1/2 grapefruit. (Wendy, I'm doing the membrane and all. Charting brave new territories.) Monday's are always crazy and this one is capped off with meetings all morning! I love the meetings! Ugh

I'm having one of those days where my brain just keeps saying "I'm so da*& tired of being fat". Can't seem to shake it off Need this weight to start moving down. I need under 220 - I've been here too long and this is nowhere near where I want to end up. I have to find some energy somewhere to get more exercise in. Anyone have some to spare?
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:34 AM   #13  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Have a super day, everyone!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:40 AM   #14  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone - one month to go on the July 4th challenge!

Well, this illness has it's benefits- weight loss! But I really would not recommend it to anyone - the downside is pain. Still on the BRAT diet, so not really on plan, I guess. I had 2 eggs last night, and no pain - I had to get some protein in me! I've never been scared of food before, (HA! OBVIOUSLY!) but now I am petrified of most of it. I'm giving my Dr until 1:00 and then I am calling them.

Lettie - glad you had fun camping - the "after camping" mess always gets me too, and there are just 2 of us - your cleanup must be unreal. You have my sympathy!

Jaime - Welcome back and good luck!

Dan - Pick yourself up.... you know the drill!

Jillian - hang in there. The something that has to give is the scale - and it should cough up a few pounds soon.

OK, well - it's time for my midday applesauce. Geez - I feel like I moved into a nursing home.

Stay POP all!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:48 AM   #15  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning everyone It is rather quiet here today. Weird.

Lettie...........enjoy your last day of aloneness. I know how priceless it is. Enjoy. If you can......stay away from the eats. No need to add insult to injury. If you are anything like me, if you give in one day......it takes many many many days to get back OP. If you do decide to indulge today.........then enjoy it and move on. Sometimes, you just need a lazy day.....in every way. And, it's not like that oppoortunity is going to present itself anytime soon again

And a big hello to everyone else too...........I, am in the midst of trying, and I repeat, trying, to get my house in order for EMIL. OMG, she has not been here in over a year..........and she is comming on Thursday. This is going to be quite a week...........if I have time to tell you stories about her, I will. She is just a joy. I think she is an "other" like Kim's inlaws. I have to clean EVERYTHING, from my basement to my garage........cuz if I don't, she will "just try to be helpful," and clean them for me. I am somewhat organized.......but if I have to choose between being outside with my kids or sweeping my basement.....I choose being outside any day of the week. Well......NOT HER. Oh crap, didn't mean to start whining already.....LOL. Anyway, we are leaving the kids with her on Sat. night while we go out of town ot a wedding.......and I am afraid that if I don't have everything in order, she will try to "help us out" by cleaning everything.......and I really need her to focus on managing the three ring circus, known as my children's everyday life, NOT on re-organizing my laundry room and garage........if you know what I mean. OTherwise I will have a real hard time relaxing and enjoying my night off..........cuz I will be worried that 2 yo DS is escaping out the window (again) while she is cleaning the basement. Anyway.......I am obviously not getting anything done like this, so I am off to work.

I hope you all are having a good monday.......and I hope to be back soon to catch up with you all.

Kim(phin).........are you ok? Are you working today? Are you in a lot of pain? I have been thinking of you all weekend. Oh, maybe I should check last weeks thread to see if you posted there I will in a bit......must go change laundry now
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote