Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 08:08 AM   #1  

Default Slim4life

Does anyone know anything about Slim4life?

Sounds like a really successful program, but I am afraid of any drugs or supplements that are dangerous.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:14 AM   #2  
it's always something

I'm leary of any diet program that requires the use of supplements. If the diet is balanced, then no supplements are needed. This is just a way to drive up costs.

As far as success goes, it will be as successful as any other calorie controlled diet. There's nothing special in there that makes it better than other diets. It just depends on if this is the type of food plan you can stick with. I'd suggest refusing the supplements, since those are never good for you and have not been proven to actually help weight loss.

This article might be of interest...
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...off0168488.htm
Old 06-09-2007, 04:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/132-Hit Goal on 12/21/06

Hi Marcia,

I can only speak for my own experience, but I lost 70 pounds with S4L and have kept it off for 6 months. I never felt pressured to buy anything or felt like a $$$$ sign was stamped on my forehead.

I also read the article that Suzanne suggested and would have to say that the experiences of that employee were not my experiences. The article was written in 12/05, so maybe they have changed their practices?

The bottom line with S4L as with any program is that you have to do what works for you. S4L provided the structure and support that I needed.

There are SO many great programs out there that I would encourage you to look into them and look at which one is going to work for your lifestyle, tastes and budget.

Let me know if you have any other questions and congratulations on your desire to lose weight !!!
Old 02-09-2008, 09:44 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 207/200.2/115

Height: 5'6"

I was interested in this program. It is advertised on the radio all the time. I googled epinions and they did not have a lot of good reviews? So I chose not to do it.
Old 03-15-2008, 02:05 PM   #5  

Default Slim4life So Far So Good!

HELLO,
I started Slim4Life Tuesday...
I've lost 6.75 Pounds, I do not take most of the supplements as they have caffiene in them I AM taking their EFA's & the CarbBlockers.
So far I am THRILLED !!!!
I have lost & gained the SAME 20-25 pounds about 10 times...
This time I KNEW I could not do it alone..
So I signed up....
I'm AMAZED at my Progress so far, Oh I DO EXERCISE, I always have, did a Step Class this morning...
the first exercise this week as the 3DAY Pre-Prep is hellish..BUT worth it...
Good luck....

...Thinmiss...
Old 03-22-2008, 12:12 AM   #6  

I had a kind of random tip for you fellow chocoholics out there. My favorite s4l treats were the double chocolate bars. Put them in the microwave for like 15 seconds. They are just like warm chocolatey brownies. HEAVEN. I would eat them if I wasn't on a diet.
Closed Thread