Old 05-29-2007, 10:53 AM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Default Week of 5/28

How were your weekends? Mine was great!

Donna - I'm so sorry to hear about your family tragedy. My thoughts are with you and your family.
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:56 PM   #2  

Hi all!

My weekend was good. Super busy but good. I got to see my two sisters from out of state, spent lots of time with family.

These next couple of weeks will be insane for me. I have two trainings this week a couple in the next two weeks, school is ending for my speech job, dr.'s appointments, more trainings. So if I am not on much that is why. Have a great night!!!!!!!!!!!
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:35 PM   #3  

Donna, I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

My weekend was good. We went to the inlaws in Wisconsin, and my husband's SIL hosted a baby shower for me. It was fun. It was a good weekend, but I got very tired and sore in the car. It's nice to be home, and it's also nice to know that I won't be needing to take any long car trips for a long time!!

Water aerobics is still going well. It really helps with my swollen feet.

Take care, everyone!
iowasteph2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:15 PM   #4  

Thanks for all ya'lls prayers, they are very mcuh appreciated. I will try and post more later, things are just crazy.
Hugs,
Donna
eeyoredja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 12:32 PM   #5  

Hi!!

Have any of you seen any of the new movies lately? We've been to the new Shrek and the new Pirates, and we're planning on going to Knocked Up this weekend. We're trying to get going to movies out of our system before the baby gets here.

My feet are really, really swollen, but the doctor isn't concerned about it unless my blood pressure sores. Let's hope it remains low!

What's everyone doing for exercise? I've just been walking a bit and water aerobics twice a week.

Enjoy your weekend!
iowasteph2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:26 PM   #6  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

I saw the new Pirates movie and thought it was great! I want to see Spiderman 3 this weekend maybe and I'd eventually like to see Shrek 3. I can't wait until Transformers comes out, and The Simpsons movie!!! Its going to be a good summer movie season

I've just been walking for exercise, and not even that often lately. I strained my back and my doc put me on muscle relaxers for it. Just sitting at my desk during the day hurts, let alone during exercise.

Food wise, I've been making really good choices since the work week started back up. Even saw a new low on the scale this morning, so I was psyched!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 06:20 PM   #7  

I'm in a bad state weightwise, tho. not horrible. I've recommitted to tracking everything exactly, and being honest w/myself about what I eat during the day (yes, that includes after dinner). Seems like I'm not eating enough at lunch or mid-afternoon, leading to being starved at dinner and continuing to eat well into the evening.

I feel that since I've identified the pattern, at least I know what to do about it. And it feels good to be in control again.
Elanajel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:19 PM   #8  

I have been really bad lately, mostly depression eating, after Isaiah's death. I actually ate a WHOLE box of Suzy Q's the other day without even really realizing it until they were all gone! I am going to weigh in tomorrow and recommit to WW, I have worked really hard to lose the weight I have lost, i really don't want to gain it back!
Hugs,
Donna
eeyoredja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 07:57 PM   #9  

Seems like we're all struggling. Donna I still pray for you family, I didn't know Isaiah but it brings me to tears to imagine what you all are going through. Take it one day at a time and remember to take care of yourself!

I am way off track again. I feel like I am trudging through sand, yet everyday is just hurlting by and i can't keep up. I can't wait to be done with this speech job yet I hat eto see the pay checks stop.

GREAT JOB on your success Lori!!!!

HUGE storm coming so I better get going and get my pc shut down. You KNow it's bad when DH tells me to do trhat b/c we NEVER shut down.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:00 AM   #10  

Hi all. I have a job interview today at 5:45, DD has dress rehersal for dance at 6 pm 45 minutes away and we're down to one car right now. So I have to borrow BIL's truck, DH has to take my van to the rehersal dragging DS along. Which they specifically requested that parents did not bring siblings, but what are we supposed to do? I can't take him to a job interview, my MIL is not home as her mom is in the hospital. I don't have time to run him home between work and the interview. I can't reschedule the interview b/c it will look bad plus I won't have time to doa nother one for weeks b/c of otehr commitments.

Well I am late so better run. Have a good one, and wish me luck!