Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 03:33 PM   #1  

Default What's your menu?

I'm starting on monday (again).... I'm trying to figure out what to eat... I've done this before. The last time I lost close to 50lbs... I don't know why I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to do and need your ideas...

What types of things do you eat on any given day... Do you have a certain breakfast/lunch/dinner...

I'm going to start with the Wendi plan... My name is Wendy so I tought it woudl be pretty cool... Just nervous about the High high point day....

Anyway... your ideas are most appreciative.
Thanks
Old 05-27-2007, 02:42 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Size 26W/Size 24W/Size 8

Height: 5'7 1/2"

I try to mix it up, but here's some ideas:

Breakfast:
high-fiber cereal
egg n toast
egg frittata made with various vegetables (zucchini, onion, mushroom)
Smoothie (I take 1 c frozen fruit, 1 cup water, 2/3 c dry milk, and Splenda to make a smoothie that is 2 servings each of milk and fruit)
refried beans on toast with melted FF cheese

Lunch
black beans with salsa, LF sour cream, lettuce, tomato, avocado
sou & sammiches
leftovers from dinner
tortilla pizzas (use a tortilla as your base, use a couple tablespoons of marinara, put any veg you want, pepperoni (or not), and parmesan and it comes out to as little as 1 pt)

Dinner
Pillsbury pizzas
I stick a bottle of FF dressing or marinade into one of those bags of froz chicken and after it cooks, I keep them in the fridge to put in salads, entrees, etc
bagged salad - I put a tv dinner directly on top and the sauce acts as a dressing (OK, yeah, I'm weird). Also works for cut-up pizza.
RF Bisquick Impossible Pot Pie (look on back of box for recipe)
Shirataki noodles (0.5 pts per bag - found next to tofu)
polenta fried in a little bit of olive oil and topped with either spag sauce or green sauce and sour cream
tilapia

Snacks:
nuke an apple for 2 min and put on top of a tortilla spread with lite garlic & herb laughing cow cheese
lite string cheese
wasa rye crackers
oven fried sweet potatoes
almonds (high in pts but good for you on days when you are too low in pts)
dark chocolate (only for the anti-oxidants, I swear!)
Closed Thread