Old 05-24-2007, 05:25 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default 30 Something Chat Thursday May 24

Good Morning...well a solution(to many things) may be around the corner..A friend of mine and (SD) offered to let her "live" with her all summer. We would get her on the weekends. I am shocked but she just loves her..(maybe the scrapbook with pictures of her and my friend and family for Mother's Day was worth the $60???? ) That way, she would be around people that love her, another child her age to swim all day with and then could go to her camp in June(4 hours away and she stays there) and everyone could get a rest..I am praying that this is the answer..I just get angry cuz the daycare couldnt produce any written evidence but said she kicked at the worker and that could have caused severe injury if the worker fell from the kick..BS, BS, BS, BS

Ok...been doing the healthclub all week. THe disadvantage is the 80-90 year old men working out..I feel bad that they are all around me on the treadmill going 1-2 mph and I am jamming with the earphones at 5...Tooo funny!
Ok..off to work!!Hello all
RR
PS--I am with you Lisa on the FEEP!!!! Who needs it anymore!!!
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:03 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Just a quickie...well, I guess I'm already at more than yestderday, huh? Have a Parent's Day breakfast at daycare at 9, but I figured I'd come to work first. DH is off today and tomorrow, so he'll drop Peter off, then bring Robby to daycare and meet me there for breakfast. Thankfully it's only 15 min. away.

Have a great day!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:28 AM   #3  

good morning!....well the week is almost over...yeah!....just wanted to say a quick hello and have a great day!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 10:19 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all...today so far has been good. Didn't wake up early to go work out like it wanted too...but oh well. I did get a 50 min walk in last night. Work so far has been good. I already got all my surgeries done this am...so just waiting for any walk ins (my apts don't start til 1). But i'm enjoying the calm before the storm. Tomorrow, there are about 30 animals coming in for boarding for the holiday weekend...and most of them will need exams and vaccines...so i have a feeling tomorrow will be chaotic. Othere than that..i did well eating yesterday except for the one beer i had last night...but i'm feeling good. Going to try to stay OP today. Good luck all. Hope everyone has a beautiful day.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:53 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

good morning every one!
RR I am so happy for you to have some kind of solution, that is great! I hope it works long term!!!! Best wishes!!!!
you are too funny, I am glad you are able to go to the healthclub!

Lauren that sounds like fun!

GG wow! 30 animals! yeah! sound chaotic already!

Me, I woke up late today, we were rushing to get Sean to school, off he went, today I am not answering my phones!!!! I need a break! if anything happens to day which I hope doesn't it will have to wait till 3:00 PM when I pick him up from school. I feel kind of selfish, but I am just worn out! Dh will be working till who know when, today is a bid day for him at work, first day of a sale
I am going to the gym, I am meeting a friend there we are going to do a class, I NEVER take classes, I don't have coordination! it is going to be pretty ugly!!! LOL, but I am going to try it!
I am having lunch with another gal, we are going out for sushi, Mmmmmm.... can't wait!
See you later,

Have a great day everyone!
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 01:57 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

lol at happy and her lack of coordination in classes. I love aerobic classes...but yes i know a lot of ppl who have trouble following. I actually do well and really like them...but i also am a pretty good dancer...so i think that helps. Hope you enjoy some time off. It sounds like you really need it. Enjoy sushi...mmmmm yum..i LOVE sushi...i'm a sushi whore (:
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 02:17 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

RR, I didn't say I didn't need it ~ just that I ain't gettin' any. I hope that the summer solution works out for you. Shoot it may be a time for you and DH to "reconnect"!

GG, Good for you on the walk last night, and store up some stamina for tommorrow. Yikes that sounds busy.

Happy, can you disconnect a phone? I hope that the school doesn't have your cell number, if you have one.

to everyone else, I have to go move my desk down to the basement from the upstairs. Sounds like fun.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 02:58 PM   #8  
Sherry

Height: 5'7"

Default New chick on the block

Hi everyone,
I am new to 3FC and am trying to see where I can fit in. I was hoping to join your group. I started "dieting" this Monday and was hoping to find others going through the same struggles as me. It's kind of crazy at my house because school is out for the summer and between the 4 kids, 2 dogs and a husband I have been pretty busy.
Hope to hear from you all soon. Will share more later. One of the kids are crying. Gotta go.

Sherry
J K L A s Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:49 PM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Sherry! Welcome to 3FC and 30-Something's! Just jump right in!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 10:29 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hello everyone!
Well, I have good news, I did go to the gym, I did join the class, it was a lot of fun! I was right in front of the instructor (first row!!!) it was an awesome class, I am glad I went, the good news is NO ONE got hurt as a result of my non coordination LOL. I will take the class again next week!!!! School did call today, they tried my home number first and then my cell phone, I ignored it! I didn't even want to listen to the voice mail, I figured if Sean was sick on in a lot of trouble they would try hubby, and I would get a call from him right away, thank goodness for caller ID!!!! it is the best invention!!!
I did go out for lunch when I got to pick my friend up I as sooo happily surprise to find one of old neighbors was joining us! she moved to the country about a year ago, we don't get to see her too often, she was in the area and decided to stop by my friends house and say hello, it was wonderful to see her, we had a great time! and sushi was great! one of my favorite sushi rolls is Soft Shell crab, hot & spicy tuna & smoked salmon, fried as tempura, MMMMM my mouth is watering!

Has anyone heard from Melinda?

Kerri how was the movies?? Is hubby doing better?

GG I wish I could dance, but I have to be honest I can't. Good luck tomorrow with all those animals.

Michelle sorry to hear about the death of your ex-boyfriend.

Sherry this is a great place!!! you are going to love it! grab a cup of coffee and join us!!!

I have a headache, I am going to go lay down and wait for DH to get home!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote